Started on: 05-30-2016 09:38 PM
Replies: 68 (4495 views)
Last post by: N3M3S1S on 02-16-2018 11:33 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday *bump*!

IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

fall in love and heal this gal - Pick up her backside, slide a new engine in her...

Did someone turn up the heat?

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2017 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd much rather see someone buy her and do an engine swap than donate it and that's the end of her.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 08-09-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2017 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Price drop to 750.

I'd much rather see someone buy her and do an engine swap than donate it and that's the end of her.

Pm me your address so I can see just how far it is..
I'm laid up with hurt ribs.. so if I want it, it might not go asap..
Any shots of the underside.. as n.y. is as bad as mass with salted roads
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2017 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
700 and it's yours.

fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2017 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2017 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
500 bucks, I *really* don't wanna donate her, she's got such nice seats, rims,tires, paint, etc...

Still a lot of life left in her.
Nextel dude

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2017 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
does the engine run at all or at least enough to get it on and off a trailer? giving it some thought for a winter project....
scottrinne

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2017 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scottrinneSend a Private Message to scottrinneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody buy this!

I have been looking for seats for my 88 GT and I can't find them anywhere for a decent price. A pair of leather Trans-Am seats go for $500 bucks. This car comes with two Mr Mike's Seats and he's only asking $500 for the entire car. I wish it was closer...I would buy it in a heart beat.

[This message has been edited by scottrinne (edited 08-10-2017).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2017 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nextel dude:

does the engine run at all or at least enough to get it on and off a trailer? giving it some thought for a winter project....

The battery is drained, but it should be able to get onto a trailer.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2017 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's with the arm rests on the passenger seat?
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

What's with the arm rests on the passenger seat?

Car booster seat.
(My son's)

I'm gonna part it out - 1 part (the car)= 500 bucks.

buy it before the ducks come

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh

Please somebody buy this!!! 500 bucks.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drive it to Toronto and I'll give you 599. So you have 100 bucks to take the greyhound bus home!
IROCTAFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2017 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with your sale. If I didn't live in Montgomery, Al, I'd be all over this.
poolmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poolmnSend a Private Message to poolmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you pm regarding car.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One final *bump* before I just donate it - it's got a good paintjob, brand new tires, nice rims, good subframe, Mr. Mike's Seats, Digital Dash, etc.

500 bucks.
Mytime

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MytimeSend a Private Message to MytimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I REALLY don't know why this car hasn't sold!!
For me, it's distance, and my parking space has 4 already.
And I actually LIKE being married!
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm amazed this hasn't gone either. I thought about it for myself, but shipping quotes are just way too high to get it here, then I'd still need to do an engine, (and the wife would prob divorce me if I had another project here without selling the current ones). I really hope you can sell it versus donating etc.. That frame is so nice, as is the interior.. Here.. let me show you what garbage is available near me ... and at the $900 mark for comparison sake... Good luck!

https://annarbor.craigslist...-2m6/6420157749.html

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 01-04-2018).]

yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2018 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I concur this is a nice car. Hopefully it finds a good home!
PFF
System Bot
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou and Blue:

Don't sell it man !!! Let's do a 3800 swap into it or something this summer !!

Don't give up man !!!!!!

I am with Lou on this one...that was exactly what I was thinking when I first saw this!

Lou...if I still lived in NJ I would have bought this car and done a full swap.

GLWS,
-Van
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2018 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*Bump*

Digital Dash, Mr. Mike's Seats, Nice rims and tires, Good body, Unhappy Engine. 500 bucks.

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To bad you are so far away from me. Have you given thought to just parting it out?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2018 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris, I understand the understandable, but, what is your son going to think of you when you sell his car ?
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a bump. Someone buy this bad boy. If not as soon as my refund is in I'm all about this.
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw this. Is it still available? My son is interested for a 3880sc swap. We have an engine and an f40 trans. I'm 3-4hr's away and can pick up.
Thanks,
Marc
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it is still available, it would need to be towed. zip code is 11507.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2018 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sell yet? Still waiting on my refund to come back, they're taking their sweet damn time.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock