For Sale: Ported Exhaust Manifolds for 2.8 V6 by darbysan
Started on: 05-26-2016 06:04 PM
Replies: 4 (355 views)
Last post by: darbysan on 05-27-2016 09:19 PM
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD- Thanks for looking

I have a set ( front and rear) of ported exhaust manifolds for the 2.8 V6. Came off my '87. No cracks that I could see. Were working fine when I pulled the engine for the 3800 swap. I cleaned them up a little in the blast cabinet for the pictures. Would prefer to sell as a set, but will consider breaking them up if I get two "compatible" buyers- 1 front and 1 rear Asking $100 (OBO) For the Pair + $16 for shipping, Continental US. For shipping outside the US, contact me and we'll figure something out. I also have the crossover pipe, but it was not ported.

If you can think of anything else off of a 2.8 V6 that you might need, just PM me and I'll see if I can help.

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) 4t60e.

[This message has been edited by darbysan (edited 05-27-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to clarify my post, the price is $100 for the pair. When i read my original post, it wasn't that clear.
Princelad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
classic_cars

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for classic_carsSend a Private Message to classic_carsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the pair.

PM sent.
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all for looking. Sold to Princelad ( first responder).

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock