Started on: 05-15-2016 03:23 PM
Replies: 11 (662 views)
Last post by: tbenvie on 03-24-2019 11:53 PM
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wished I was able to do more with these but way to busy. This is an opportunity for someone to sell certificates as I did a few but never advertise once I got super busy at home. I have the complete list from GM that I spend many hours and I mean many hours putting into a page form and figuring out what the vins were. There are 2,000 on this list which also goes with rights to the Pace Car web page. Next in this group is the complete Indy Pace car list plus other cars that were at the Track for the month of May 1984. This list tells Keys, license plates, vins and drivers of each vehicle plus more paperwork. I also will toss in signed letters from John Callies to send with the certificates and personal Indy Stamp to emboss the certificates with all papers and more that I have left . I have over $5,000 invested in this if not more for the years I kept the web page going. I will take no less than $2,500 for everything. I had no problem putting a package together for $100.00 for Track cars and $30.00 for any of the regular 2000. You can charge more. Again I am just to busy and family health issues have put more of a strain on my daily chores. Email me if interested Rborecky@roadrunner.com. Thanks,,Rick B

"NOTE" this will also come with a signed letter that I will in no way ever use or print any of the Indy 500 Track info nor the 2000 cars list. Once you own it that is your stuff. I do know at one time the 2000 list did get out long before I bought it and worked on deciphering it. I don't know if it has ever surfaced since it was to hard for some to figure out the complete list. But I am the sole owner of the Track info and the new owner will also be sole owner.

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 05-15-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick, are you doing alright? You're getting rid of every Fiero item you have
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To many things going on and wife had cancer for the second time. She is healing from a double mastectomy at the moment. Last year I destroyed my lower back and they killed me when trying to do an mri since I was almost paralyzed. This caused me allot of issues but getting along. My injury was at work and they are fighting to pay me for the doctors bills and needed surgery. I decided to let allot of stuff go since I am not doing anything with it. I do not want to be a hoarder and be like those folks who have a yard full of stuff at 99 swearing they are going to work on the stuff. I have so many other hobbies and my 2nd business and my plate is just overflowing. Thanks for asking. Rick
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:..... package together for $100.00 for Track cars and $30.00 for any of the regular 2000...

How many of theses packages have already been sold? Obviously, this package would be a one time sale.

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about medical issues. I wish I had the extra money right now, I'd defenatly be interested if I did.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

How many of theses packages have already been sold? Obviously, this package would be a one time sale.

Doug, I bought the original Indy Track records and own the only one of those out there. I have a sworn letter from the seller who worked at Indy to this and if he ever kept the records and or used them I would be able to sue him. The 2000 GM records from my understanding were bought by two people. I own the once copy but no one except me has the full version deciphered to full vins and correct vins as the original was pretty rough visibly. If anyone else had the 2000 records you would see them out there. Fred B and Ron T have a copy of the 2000 from me and it is safe with them as they swore to hold those for themselves and not use in anyway publicly. Rick B

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I hope both you and your wife recover 110% very soon. Good luck my friend.

Adam
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

I'm sorry Doug, I read to quick. I have a log book for this showing cars for future verification incase they needed a new certificate and I sold 4 Track car packages & 7 regular car packages. Again all because I wasn't advertising the packages. This was from my page and word of mouth. There were 138 Fieros at the track. 133 on site and five ask as VIP to show race day which I have recorded 2 of them. . Rick

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick, wishing you and your wife the best and a full and speedy recovery!

good luck with the sale.

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
tbenvie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2018 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbenvieSend a Private Message to tbenvieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available?
PFF
System Bot
tbenvie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbenvieSend a Private Message to tbenvieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Asking again if the list is still available to purchase.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock