Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  88 GT for sale in Michigan for $2150 ?? Not mine!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
88 GT for sale in Michigan for $2150 ?? Not mine! by railshot
Started on: 05-14-2016 08:29 AM
Replies: 9 (373 views)
Last post by: luvfierosforever on 05-16-2016 12:10 AM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit: Sold within 13 hours of posting!
That was a good deal.
Anyone here buy it?

If this is real, someone is going to get one heck of a nice GT at a great price.
Says it has 89,000 miles and looks it.

I still look even though I am picking wolfwolf's GT up on Wednesday, and had to put this out for everyone here.
If nobody picks this one up soon, and it is legit, I just may have 2 '88's soon..... the wife will be so happy....

http://detroit.craigslist.o.../cto/5585272855.html

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 05-14-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
QCMANAGER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am suspicious of an ad for a vehicle where no verbal description describing any flaws or defects are listed.
I think there are some issues with this car to be selling it at that price although the owner would rather keep
them to himself.
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I look for a car I avoid Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw. Those areas are the most likely to be where you show up with the cash and get a gun shoved in your face. That add looks suspicious with just photos and no description.
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tried to e-mail to go see it today , no way to contact seller
RT

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

When I look for a car I avoid Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw. Those areas are the most likely to be where you show up with the cash and get a gun shoved in your face. That add looks suspicious with just photos and no description.

I agree, but emailed the guy anyway.
Who knows until you try, may be legit, may not, fear is not a word I live by, but neither is foolishness.
Always travel with "friends".
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

I agree, but emailed the guy anyway.
Who knows until you try, may be legit, may not, fear is not a word I live by, but neither is foolishness.
Always travel with "friends".

Friends like Colt, Smith and Wesson, Remington, or friends that bring them with them.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Friends like Colt, Smith and Wesson, Remington, or friends that bring them with them.

Those are a few of my dearest "friends" along with a former Navy Seal.
There is a phone number in the reply section, if it is still up next week, I will call it.
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"This posting has been deleted by its author."
just tried to look and got this
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

"This posting has been deleted by its author."
just tried to look and got this

I actually got a reply from my email, and it was sold!
Hopefully someone from here ran out there and bought it!
luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't discount Detroit, Flint and Saginaw. I bought mine in Mexican Village downtown Detroit and love my 88GT. Just have to be smart about where you meet and don't go alone. And I'm not a guy either.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock