47K 84 4spd 2.5 Driveline Complete by larafan
Started on: 05-12-2016 08:22 AM
Replies: 10 (295 views)
Last post by: larafan on 06-18-2016 05:00 PM
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is complete engine and trans assembly from my 84 that I just did a 3800 swap into. It is the unit with harness and exhaust sitting on cradle with new mounts and dog bone. the trans is the M19 performance unit. I bought the car with 34K documented miles on it and was 1 owner car and lady driven. It was a daily driver for me until I dropped it out 4 weeks ago. It does not include axles or suspension. Clutch good as well. This unit had no issues at all. I can provide pictures on request if you don't know what they look like. Unit stored inside. Could be shipped on a palette through Fastenal but shipping would be up to you. located in Franklin, Tn. 500.00 offers considered. email pmandrews1@comcast.net

[This message has been edited by larafan (edited 06-01-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend,
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to sell to someone needing a great driveline! Even the original converter still in good shape! passed emissions here 2 weeks before the pull. I will include truck freight at this price or negotiate lower sale price. This thing has no issues and I hate to let it sit or part out. I will make you a deal! my 3800 is in and never going back...
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2016 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price Drop for the weekend! 500.00. Engine and trans complete with exhaust, harness, ECM, cradle. Performance 4-spd.
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still got it!
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2016 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.. Still available!! 500.00
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, bump!!
David collazo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David collazoSend a Private Message to David collazoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi I'm interested it this engine and transmission I live in Reno Nevada would you do 400 shipped? Thanks
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump For the Weekend.
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2016 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump again.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock