1988 Pontiac Fiero GT yellow 5spd by AutoMarshal
Started on: 05-08-2016 07:29 PM
Replies: 16 (1616 views)
Last post by: ICouldaBeenAV8 on 06-11-2016 01:01 PM
AutoMarshal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone out there must want or know someone who wants a rare low mileage 88 GT.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5576467100.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is flawless; 12 grand too! TBH, I have been seeing more and more of these clean, low mileage Fieros going for 10K plus recently!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2016 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was the 88 yellow that bland or is that sun faded
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No sun fading. The original 1988 Talbot yellow is a shade similar to the center lines on the road. It is not a bright yellow. It also makes it easy to spot non original yellow fieros.
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So cool to see how new quarter windows looked from the factory..........
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... Yes! Beautiful...

Edit... My yellow GT CJB T-Top is #220788.. These cars were made on the same day, same paint batch.. Came down the line together... Awesome...

My car is nowhere near as nice...

Mine has leather and a 5 speed.

The lumbar seat is actually a rarer option..

Good luck with the sale! 👍

Mark

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 05-10-2016).]

AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Wow... Yes! Beautiful...

Edit... My yellow GT CJB T-Top is #220788.. These cars were made on the same day, same paint batch.. Came down the line together... Awesome...

My car is nowhere near as nice...

Mine has leather and a 5 speed.

The lumbar seat is actually a rarer option..

Good luck with the sale! 👍

Mark

That is awesome!! I love these cars so much! Fellow Fiero owners are like family..... and our cars "grew up together".
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure how ebay works but there is currently 60 people "watching" and 4 views per hour.... yet no one has called me nor made me any offers. Should I switch it to the auction type of sale? Is there any serious interest in the car? Do I wait for the ad to expire and then someone will call with an offer?
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it was my listing, I'd take that as tacit feedback that the listed price is considerably too high.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think the price is necessarily too high. It is a premium price...but it is a premium car. It will require finding the right buyer. Unfortunately, those aren't always standing in line with cash...and it is tough to get a loan on a car this age, so you are limited to who can buy it. If it were me...I would sit on it for that price until the right buyer comes along.

Seriously guys...we all dream of buying it...and there is a stack of us that would if we had the spare cash floating around. Just because we can't afford it doesn't mean it isn't worth that much.
PFF
System Bot
alcazar88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The price is too high. If it had t-tops and leather seats I would pay that price. If it had the options you have and less than 10k miles I might pay 12k. As is, maybe around 10k. Of course that is my opinion.

The easiest way to judge interest is to put it on eBay with a reserve. You see what people are willing to bid and you don't have to sell it if it doesn't meet your minimum. The maximum bid is what the audience is willing to pay.

I don't need another car, but would give you $8k so you don't have to mess with it any longer.
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would deduct for T-tops. I prefer my Fieros without sunroof or spoiler and would pay more for a car not having those items. The bigger question for this car with 30k miles is: how close to showroom condition and was it stored inside?

[This message has been edited by ICouldaBeenAV8 (edited 05-27-2016).]

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2016 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I have an 88 w CJB tops, I'd actually pay more for one without them. They leak, squeak and make the car too "twisty". I'd agree the price is close but as it was already mentioned, you have to find the buyer who has the cash, no way to get a loan for that much. Yea you can get a personnel loan but then your talking high interest rate. Good luck w/ the sale, she is a beauty. Yellow, GT loaded is my dream car.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB #95, LS376, F40 and a GT clip
LS Build Thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083204.html
LS on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0

AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sold. the transportation company came today. good bye yellow fiero. on its way to keller, texas
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deduct for t-tops?!? That's a sought after option ..

------------------
Founder / President
Long Island's Little Fiero Owners Club
L.I.L.F.O.C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT 3800sc series 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12, VIN #5835, Stock PRV engine, Peugot 604 Intake manifold, Exhaust headers, Anti-3rd brake light

ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regarding t-tops. That's what makes the auto world go 'round. Or as an old used car salesmen friend of mine was constantly saying, "There's an ass for every seat."

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock