Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1987 Blue GT with T-Tops Going Up For Sale (Rottinblue)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1987 Blue GT with T-Tops Going Up For Sale (Rottinblue) by johnyrottin
Started on: 05-05-2016 09:23 AM
Replies: 22 (1678 views)
Last post by: Inferno on 06-15-2016 09:38 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, I am going to put the Blue GT up for sale. Daughter can't fit all her gear in the car during season along with her sticks so it just doesn't make sense to keep her. The build thread is here along with most of what I have put into the car:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094896.html

If you are interested PM me. Car is located in Wichita Kansas.
JR
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with sale.
On the last leg of Power Tour this year, huh?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! Indeed I am. I may have to bring one and catch that last leg if I am in country.

Ran the CARFAX on the blue GT. Its a two owner car, myself and one other. if you are looking for a pretty spotless 87 Blue GT at reasonable money shoot me a PM or call me.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I realized I didn't post a price. I have a bit more than $6300 into her. This gives us a negotiating starting point. I am looking for a good home for her and realize I may lose some on this lady. I need to re-home her quickly!
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aww! It is from Bloomington, IN and I lived there at that time and was driving an 85 SE. Curry is where I had mine serviced. I would love to buy this car. Sadly I have 3 cars already. And I am in love with all 3. UGH. Someone will be getting a great car! Best of luck!
JJ
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone buy this blue lady!!!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:
Daughter can't fit all her gear in the car during season along with her sticks so it just doesn't make sense to keep her.

Wow... that's harsh!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need to get this blue lady out the door. Shoot me a PM if your interested and/or shoot me an offer.
Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad to hear. But someone will end up with a really nice ride.....

you know the sticks can fit out the tops???
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL...true but doing a 60 mile drive in the pouring rain or driving snow can be a bummer!!!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, still for sale...
PFF
System Bot
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had a place to put it, would go well with the blue 87 GT I already have.

Where are you on price at this point? How is the paint?

#freebump
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paint is damn near perfect. As far as price goes I tracked $6300.00 into her and I put more stuff in than I have in the thread but that gives a good starting point. I am willing to negotiate a price from there. If you are interested PM me your number and lets talk.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 05-25-2016).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't follow the last post but...
Still up for sale.
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2016 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa this is what I have been looking for.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Then come get her!!!! Just drove her to work yesterday. Se purrs right along.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need this car sold...surely someone is looking for a Blue GT in spectacular shape?
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't find this in the post, but is she auto or standard?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I may have missed that. She is an auto. Should be some good pics in the thread.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 06-13-2016).]

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't follow the last post but...
Still up for sale.

A small trunk could give her more room allowing her to keep the car. A small trailer would do it too.
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately two things hold us back. First, it is city driving for a 16 year old. second, we already gave her an SUV to serve the purpose.
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then come get her!!!! Just drove her to work yesterday. Se purrs right along.

I would but the distance is way too much and the current exchange rate is BS.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock