WTB Drivers side mirror by Gwhite18
Started on: 05-03-2016 02:56 AM
Replies: 3 (84 views)
Last post by: FieroG97J on 05-07-2016 04:25 PM
Gwhite18

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not coming up with many solutions to my problem. My drivers side power mirror is broken. I took it apart to see what was wrong with it, and it has been jb welded to death. There is no way to fix it correctly, so I'm looking for a power drivers side mirror. The whole thing. Anyone know where to get one, or have one they want to get rid of that is not broken? Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one still on a door in storage. I can get around to pulling it this weekend if you still need one by then. Power mirror from an 87 GT
Gwhite18

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that would be awesome. I just got back from the junk yard hoping to find one, and no luck. There aren't any more fieros around here for miles.
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2016 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock