Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  88 T-Top Fiero GT Only 33,238 Miles with AutoCheck Score of 48! (Mine)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
88 T-Top Fiero GT Only 33,238 Miles with AutoCheck Score of 48! (Mine) by canfirst
Started on: 04-27-2016 07:10 PM
Replies: 10 (585 views)
Last post by: Ponnari on 05-03-2016 03:13 PM
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 88 T-Top Fiero GT with only 33,238 miles and AutoCheck score of 48 is listed for sale on eBay. If anyone is seriously searching for a stunning, mostly original, collector type T-Top Fiero, they should definitely take a close look at this listing with a reasonable reserve price. Comments and questions are most welcomed. Thank you for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...9d&item=172180482037

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 04-27-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for weekend readers. Any takers??
JDWheat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDWheatSend a Private Message to JDWheatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To bad you are in canada
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely lovely car, I've never seen an engine shine like that!!!

GLWS

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT 3800sc series 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12, VIN #5835, Stock PRV engine, Peugot 604 Intake manifold, Exhaust headers, Anti-3rd brake light

canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JDWheat:

To bad you are in canada

I imported and had it shipped from Annapolis Maryland to Winnipeg Manitoba Canada so it shouldn't be difficult to return it to the U.S..
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's exactly what I have been looking for, but You are at almost $8G and your reserve has yet to be reached. It is out of my price range.
But a BUMP for a fellow Canadian to help.
ztempleman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ztemplemanSend a Private Message to ztemplemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was excited till I seen the price last 88 I bought here is mint and 3k cash got her home.
Goodluck man!
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like im the highest bidder but 8k wont take it. I think 8k is all the money in todays market.
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are only 3 other 88 Fiero GT's that I'm aware of locally and only one of them is a T-Top which cost it's Owner $14,500 CAD from the U.S.. Only 423 1988 Fiero GT's were sold in Canada and none were factory authorized T-Tops which attests to their rarity and collect-ability. Because 88 Fiero's are quite scarce in Canada I'm sure I will receive my warranted price from a local Buyer.
Thank you to all who viewed my post and who provided positive compliments, it's very much appreciated!
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps you can replace the dew wipes and relist, no one wants to spend that much for a car then have to replace dew wipes!

good luck
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice! Hopefully Mine will look that good some day.

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave