Started on: 04-27-2016 01:42 AM
Replies: 10 (686 views)
Last post by: 94blackbird on 05-26-2016 11:05 PM
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikClick Here to Email ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 1988 cradle with Northstar conversion about 3/4 finished. Needs to have rear engine motor mountpad finished up welded and front engine mount pad welded onto frame crossmember.
The North* conversion cradle does come with the rear suspension components.The engine on the North* cradle conversion is just for mocking up the cradle, not sure if its a good engine or not. The exhaust manifolds are just for mocking up a custom headers setup.
I also have uncut North* exhaust manifolds, brackets waterlogs steel fuel line wiring harness and more

A SPEC North* lightweight flywheel and steel water jet cut throttle body North* intake plates to mount Hayabusa throttle bodies onto.

A Ryan Hess 7330 computer with MEMCAL, software and instructions on how to run the wiring to run the North* with.

This is a set of CHRFAB hi performance 300 degree duration .410 lift North* cams with high RPM springs with ported heads

This is a set of used 97 L37 North* 300HP heads

One 97 -99 L 37 300HP North* with intake. Good engine except it needs new head gasket's
One good Aurora North* with intake and coilpaks.

I am asking 1000.00 for everything. I do not want to trade must be able to pickup. I am located in Des Moines Iowa.

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 04-27-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
UOKMarcus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UOKMarcusClick Here to Email UOKMarcusSend a Private Message to UOKMarcusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you change your mind and dont mind shipping. I'm interested in the ported heads and flywheel. If the flywheel is for the getrag that is. Even just the flywheel.
Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikClick Here to Email ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by UOKMarcus:

If you change your mind and dont mind shipping. I'm interested in the ported heads and flywheel. If the flywheel is for the getrag that is. Even just the flywheel.

The flywheel will work with a Getrag 5 speed , Muncie 4 speed, Isuzu 5 speed or F23 5 speed. I'm sure it will work on several other transmissions as well.

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 04-27-2016).]

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikClick Here to Email ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have a timesert kit. So, for a labor fee and cost the parts which would include head bolts, the timeserts and head gaskets, I could put the L37 North* which ran strong back together with new timeserts headbolts and headgaskets so it would be ready to go once the swap was ready to install.
UOKMarcus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UOKMarcusClick Here to Email UOKMarcusSend a Private Message to UOKMarcusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
p.m. sent
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Click Here to Email Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in cams, springs, ported heads and Timesert kit.

------------------

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikClick Here to Email ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The CRHFAB cammed heads and the SPEC flywheel have been sold. I will sell everything else for $300 including the cradle and suspension components with the partially completed engine swap, all of the engines, and the Ryan Hess tuned 7730 computer to run the north* Must pick up.
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdClick Here to Email 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

The CRHFAB cammed heads and the SPEC flywheel have been sold. I will sell everything else for $300 including the cradle and suspension components with the partially completed engine swap, all of the engines, and the Ryan Hess tuned 7730 computer to run the north* Must pick up.

Damn, why are you so far away? I'd be all over this in a heartbeat, would save me a lot of time on my conversion! Sent you a PM.

[This message has been edited by 94blackbird (edited 05-25-2016).]

UOKMarcus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UOKMarcusClick Here to Email UOKMarcusSend a Private Message to UOKMarcusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will you ship just the computer stuff? Price
Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikClick Here to Email ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything has been sold thanks!
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdClick Here to Email 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

Everything has been sold thanks!

Thanks for working with me, I might actually get a project done this year!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock