Carrera coilovers and various coil springs for sale Ont Canada by wftb
Started on: 04-25-2016 11:11 AM
Replies: 8 (455 views)
Last post by: wftb on 04-28-2016 02:24 PM
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carreras came off the front of my fiero .10" by 300 lb .still works well and chrome good but springs powdercoat as you would expect after 8 years use .3 way adjustable .Needs one new mount bushing . 50.00 pair SOLD
2 QA-1 springs 10" by250 lbs 2.5" ID15.00 eachSOLD
2 QA-1 springs 10" by 200 lbs 2.5"ID 15.00 each
2- 7" by 350lb and 2- 5" by 450 lbs with coilover mounts etc in a kit 80.00 complete MFR unknown
2 QA1 8" by 260 lbs 2" ID 15.00 for pair
None of the 2.5 ID stuff has ever been on a car but some powder coat scratches cause I used them for test fittings etc.Most of them are mint .

Paypal please prices do not include shipping

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 04-27-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88GaTa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GaTaSend a Private Message to 88GaTaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would anything here be suitable in rear suspension?
Sorry, haven't got to researching this part of my car but it's on my list somewhere. Looks like some good deals though
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of this stuff is more suitable for front suspension .The 10" by 250 Lb 2.5 " ID springs could be used in a do it yourself rear coilover kit but you would be about the same as stock spring rates .
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, you had the 3 way Carreras mounted on the front? If so, how? Custom A-arms?
I may be interested.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Held Sport front end kit with tubular arms .I used these until I modified the arms to accept QA-1 18 way adjustable coil overs .The carreras are good shocks but too much work to change the settings .On the QA-1 's there is a knob that I can reach just by turning the wheels to full lock .
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the shocks.
You can PM me or email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. Give me a day or two to put money in my card so I can use paypal.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
UOKMarcus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UOKMarcusSend a Private Message to UOKMarcusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a p.m.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent PM's thanks
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump -still springs left and collars etc .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock