3.4 pr for sale .. parts? by 88GaTa
Started on: 04-22-2016 09:50 PM
Replies: 5 (359 views)
Last post by: pop on 05-08-2016 01:05 PM
88GaTa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GaTaSend a Private Message to 88GaTaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3.4 pushrod for sale or parts. Just dropped, still on cradle. Prepping for 3800 swap.

Recently purchased i was told rebuilt engine less than 500 miles. Sat for 4 years. Ran well for me but misfired. Had fuel injectors checked and reworked to better than new one was bad and replaced. I noticed "fluid" likely coolant in one intake in LIM. Compression tested front side lower than rear. Planned on replacing all gaskets.

Here it sits. I've chemically removed coating from valve covers and plenum.

Would rather sell mostly complete but let me know what you're interested in. We can come up with prices.

Anything not needed for 3800 swap is up for grabs.

In Cobb county Georgia.

Open to swap parts, brackets for trade.
Pics and prices on request, or make offer. Im somewhat new here so am not sure on the going rates.

http://imgur.com/jBiLpGz
http://imgur.com/Vv7epDI

[This message has been edited by 88GaTa (edited 04-22-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88GaTa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GaTaSend a Private Message to 88GaTaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for advice.. Would I do better breaking this into parts before-hand or pulling the engine off the cradle and having it clean and pretty on an engine stand? Almost every part is available, I'm sure there is something someone would need. No replies yet, am I just being impatient
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forwarded your info on to another Georgia Fiero Club member who needs a Y pipe for an 88.
SCRebeck

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCRebeckSend a Private Message to SCRebeckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which timing cover is on it? I need an 87-88 cover
Ron
pop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for popSend a Private Message to popEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for engine, complete, shipped to 34953

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock