Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out 8 fiero's and so much more (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out 8 fiero's and so much more by boysatt
Started on: 04-22-2016 09:27 AM
Replies: 143 (4807 views)
Last post by: rob87gt on 04-14-2017 07:36 PM
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE
I'm back at my shop in Minnesota now. I will be answering questions and selling parts again. I have a lot of Fiero stuff to sell as I am moving permanently to Las Vegas in November and going to be completely done with Fiero's forever. Please make sure to send me a PM or a Email at boysatt1@gmail.com besides posting on the sale thread.

I just finished my last restoration and now I am calling it quits with Fiero's. I'm going to part out and sell my last 8 cars and the mass of parts I have accumulated. I have spare motors, trans, t-top parts, etc... So much stuff. So let me know what your looking for, and I will try to respond as quick as I can. I don't even remember everything I have as 16 years of hording fiero stuff is hard to keep track of.

SOLD OUT OF GT TAIL LIGHTS & QUARTER WINDOWS

I also have tons of other GM stuff, like LSX parts, 3800 parts, ecotech, etc... I have another 40 newer GM cars for parts too.

I have the ability to ship most parts other than really large body parts.

I have a lot of stuff on ebay under MikesAutoDeals Ebay Store

1987 GT, no motor or trans

1988 Base coupe, good 4cyl & 5 speed, was a rust free chassis when I got it 5 years ago.

86 GT, very rusty chassis & blown motor

1988 Formula, no drivetrain

1987 Base coupe

1987 SE, 68k miles, good V6 and auto

1987 GT, good runner, getrag 5speed is broken

[This message has been edited by boysatt (edited 04-14-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a front licence plate bracket for a aero bumper in good shape?

------------------

AKA. FieroAlex

boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Do you have a front licence plate bracket for a aero bumper in good shape?

I have a mint one sitting on my bench, just got to hunt down the rear attachment brackets.
LT4SS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT4SSSend a Private Message to LT4SSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any 4t65EHD Transmissions laying around?
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perfect, please let me know if you find them as the attachment brackets are what broke on mine. I want the unit. I'll see if I need anything else, I can't see your pictures from work.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT4SS:

Have any 4t65EHD Transmissions laying around?

From what kind of car?

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Perfect, please let me know if you find them as the attachment brackets are what broke on mine. I want the unit. I'll see if I need anything else, I can't see your pictures from work.

I'll find some, I know I have them. Let me know what else you might need too.

CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Probably what would happen to me if I still had some acreage LOL

When you sort though your pile of GT taillights and quarter windows, let me know.

Best of luck with the sale(s) and hope you're keeping a finished one for yourself!
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

Wow! Probably what would happen to me if I still had some acreage LOL

When you sort though your pile of GT taillights and quarter windows, let me know.

Best of luck with the sale(s) and hope you're keeping a finished one for yourself!

I have a few sets of pretty nice tail lights, no good oem quarter windows though, all my cars have the crappy aftermarket ones.

I hurt my back so getting into the fiero too difficult now, so I probably will never own another one.
87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the GT tail lights. would it be possible to post some pictures?

Thanks.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the radiator support brackets ... from an 86GT if that matters.

Thanks!
Formula350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula350Send a Private Message to Formula350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any 3800 SC ant auto trans mounts for an 88 cradle?

Shelby
jessesmith121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent...
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

I have a few sets of pretty nice tail lights, no good oem quarter windows though, all my cars have the crappy aftermarket ones.

I hurt my back so getting into the fiero too difficult now, so I probably will never own another one.

1) Sorry to hear about your back. That sucks
2) I'd consider intact crappy after market windows. (My stock ones are THAT bad.)
3) I'm talking to a gent now with some lights that'd have to be refinished. I'd still deal with him as he was first and fair is fair, unless you have a single drivers side in better shape you'd consider selling cheap LOL (in which case, by all means, PM me)

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PN sent. looking for a known working cruise control module and servo
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs will be answered as I can get to them so be patient. Hard to do from home when parts are at the shop.

Originally posted by notwohorns:

PN sent. looking for a known working cruise control module and servo

Thats tough, I have no way of testing the cruise parts I have. Modules are a rare failure from what I've seen but the servos fail from just sitting.
PFF
System Bot
Gwhite18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent for air cleaner stuff.
paulsobj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulsobjSend a Private Message to paulsobjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent 3800 stuff
rkirkpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rear electrical harness
2.5 5 speed??

62822 zip code

Price please

------------------
86 5 speed 2.5 Iron Duke
Notchback.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No response. Request deleted.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 05-09-2016).]

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Front fascia/front hood.

P.M. sent.
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an excellent condition grey automatic surround bezel

Thanks
Ron
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interior part PM sent
ninjayogi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

[This message has been edited by ninjayogi (edited 04-23-2016).]

pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
jessesmith121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm Resent... I have a location near you I can pick stuff up...
PFF
System Bot
Spiders1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 rear sway bar?
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need an 88 lower radiator support bracket, the heat shield for the clutch slave cylinder, and the rear reflectors that go in the back bumper. Can you help me out here ?
88FIERO58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FIERO58Send a Private Message to 88FIERO58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Boysatt
I live in Mn and would like to come and rummage through your fieros. I only need a few things to get mine finished up.
Here is my Email address so you can send me contact info. torgmon4@runestone.net
Thanks it would greatly be appreciated.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob, the 87 and 88 Coupe and Formula have different reflectors. They're longer than the cars with ground effects. There may be some that show up Saturday in the inventory of the parts barn. Come on, help out, pick up some parts and have a burger and dog with us. The parts are free to paid up club members.
geezer mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for geezer mikeSend a Private Message to geezer mikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
paulsobj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulsobjSend a Private Message to paulsobjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Second PM sent, no reply on first one yet.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock