Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out 8 fiero's and so much more (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out 8 fiero's and so much more by boysatt
Started on: 04-22-2016 09:27 AM
Replies: 143 (4807 views)
Last post by: rob87gt on 04-14-2017 07:36 PM
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cristianvelazquez27:

I am looking into a fast back conversion on my 85 gt I was wondering if you would have all the parts I need if so I can buy them all from you

I have all the GT body panels except the tail lights & quarter windows I could sell you.

I could ship the getrag as long as you pay actual shipping.
IP: Logged
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2016 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any '84 shifter available?
Cristianvelazquez27

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be awesome if you could sell me the parts for the fastback conversion how much would you sell them to me also would you happen to have a throttle cable for the 2.8 v6 cause mine is lose an won't let me accelerate it just revs the engine
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That would be awesome if you could sell me the parts for the fastback conversion how much would you sell them to me also would you happen to have a throttle cable for the 2.8 v6 cause mine is lose an won't let me accelerate it just revs the engine

The fastback conversion parts would be local pickup only. I have throttle cable in my ebay store, Link in first post.
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

boysatt

1232 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Do you have any '84 shifter available?

I do not have any 84 specific parts. I have a 85 4 speed shifter and a 86 auto shifter. Mike
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fiero sunroof latch

boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2016 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

fiero sunroof latch

Ok I have a few of those. $26 shipped.
Cristianvelazquez27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2016 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any way you could ship them ? I'd be willing to pay
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2016 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I won't ship fastback conversion parts, local pickup only. Way too big and fragile to risk. Plus freight shipping would be big $$. I'd have to get $1500 for the parts to even think about it. Mike
fierodustin

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2016 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a grey rear carpet panel in good condition (no odd smells)?
also a solid headliner card?

Thanks,
Dustin
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodustin:

Do you have a grey rear carpet panel in good condition (no odd smells)?
also a solid headliner card?

Thanks,
Dustin

I have both but not something I'm interested in shipping though

PFF
System Bot
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

Ok I have a few of those. $26 shipped.

PM Sent

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a complete V6 air cleaner assembly.
Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2016 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the D-plates for the trunk on fastback GT ?
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2016 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larafan:

I need a complete V6 air cleaner assembly.

I have all the parts for a complete air filter assembly. PM me
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2016 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lso need to know if you have this pecet comes off suzu eedal trans:

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

Ps fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ps fieroSend a Private Message to Ps fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a cardboard that goes inside for the t top that would be the headliner ? The color doesn't matter I just need the cardboard
Supallama

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupallamaSend a Private Message to SupallamaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello, do you have any formula front ends?
marlonthewhitecat

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2016 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for marlonthewhitecatSend a Private Message to marlonthewhitecatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I'm looking for a seat bottom skin, 84-85 grey pallex, monochrome (no stripes). It is the darker grey from the seats with speakers in the head rest.
Thanks,
Bo
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ps fiero:

Do you have a cardboard that goes inside for the t top that would be the headliner ? The color doesn't matter I just need the cardboard

Sorry, it would just fall apart. The t-top cars used a hard top headliner that has been cut to fit and recovered. Mike

Originally posted by Supallama:

hello, do you have any formula front ends?

I have a black formula front bumper, no cracks or damage but is sagging by emblem.

Originally posted by marlonthewhitecat:

Hi, I'm looking for a seat bottom skin, 84-85 grey pallex, monochrome (no stripes). It is the darker grey from the seats with speakers in the head rest.
Thanks,
Bo

Nothing like that, anything I did have was just destroyed.

PFF
System Bot
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Supallama

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupallamaSend a Private Message to SupallamaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
uggg i want that T top one
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2016 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PacNWFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2016 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PacNWFieroSend a Private Message to PacNWFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Chug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2016 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the metal airdam supports from a GT front bumper, sent PM.
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2016 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fiero_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2016 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_gtSend a Private Message to fiero_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for two thing. The wiring harness for the performance sound. Needing the one from the amp to the stereo, and also 2 of the GT vent hold down screws.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2016 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
HUMPTY DUMPTY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2016 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HUMPTY DUMPTYSend a Private Message to HUMPTY DUMPTYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello I'm after 86 gt lower rad support bracket please
Let me know plus shipping to canada price
PFF
System Bot
ed55fl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ed55flSend a Private Message to ed55flEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a seat bottom for a 85 basic coupe gray coth L/S or R/S Really only need coth someone put a hole in with screw driver in back pocket TY Ed
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dog chewed up the long black plastic rocker panel cover on the threshold while I had it out. 87 coupe not that it matters I think. Had the FiERO printed on it but don't care about that.
Have one? Hiw much mailed to Lincoln
Ne.
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Carmel where exactly??
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thought I would pop in and update you on the L67 long block I bought from you this spring. whoever was with you that day said I would be lucky to have it running by fall after I mentioned I was putting on a full size intercooler, whoever he was, was correct. too many other distractions but got it running the other day. engine seems solid so far. I did take the heads off to have them freshened up. hope all is well with you.
Jeff

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 5.9 motor
1985 Honda V65 Magna

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for both the T tops on that 88?
rennaizxance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennaizxanceSend a Private Message to rennaizxanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the cable and mounting brackets for a Getrag 5 speed. Any chance you have a set of these?
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for fastback trunk seal ?
Chug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chug:

Looking for the metal airdam supports from a GT front bumper, sent PM.

Checking to see if you are still selling parts?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock