Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out 8 fiero's and so much more (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out 8 fiero's and so much more by boysatt
Started on: 04-22-2016 09:27 AM
Replies: 143 (4807 views)
Last post by: rob87gt on 04-14-2017 07:36 PM
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I got really busy. I will reply to pms tonight.
IP: Logged
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Mr boysatt, friend, pal, buddy. You wouldn't happen to have a 4 speed tranny associated with the M WHY EIGHT designation would you? I don't want to attract too much attention. I heard back in the day you couldn't give these things away. This might be your lucky day to unload to an unsuspecting buyer such as myself.

ps: This offer expires real soon so don't waste any time.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Hello Mr boysatt, friend, pal, buddy. You wouldn't happen to have a 4 speed tranny associated with the M WHY EIGHT designation would you? I don't want to attract too much attention. I heard back in the day you couldn't give these things away. This might be your lucky day to unload to an unsuspecting buyer such as myself.

ps: This offer expires real soon so don't waste any time.

Spoon

Nope, I don't have any of those trans. I never kept any of the 84 stuff and never liked the 4 speeds.
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be willing to sell the 86 GT w/T-Tops complete?
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Inferno:

Would you be willing to sell the 86 GT w/T-Tops complete?

The car is in parts and in very tough shape.
TM_Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
willisrob69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for willisrob69Send a Private Message to willisrob69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interest in the T-Tops
Thanks Rob Willis
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
rvath2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvath2Send a Private Message to rvath2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have a 5 speed shift cable boot in good shape? One of mine is falling apart (see photo) and I would like to purchase a "new" one.

Also, my shift cable bracket has a stuck bolt. If I'm not able to remove it, would I be able to buy one from you? See below:

Thank you! 1988 2.5l with 5 speed.
PFF
System Bot
JDWheat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDWheatSend a Private Message to JDWheatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a 4t60 by any chance? I also need a formula front a rear bumper and the piece behind the seats with the carpet
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 pm sent

------------------
Pat Jones

[This message has been edited by 88FieroGT TTops (edited 05-01-2016).]

Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't happen to have a t-top roof with tops that would work on a notchback would you?

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT 3800sc series 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12, VIN #5835, Stock PRV engine, Peugot 604 Intake manifold, Exhaust headers, Anti-3rd brake light

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2016 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent! Wanted to know if you have a couple of things I want in stock. Please let me know when you get a chance. I know you've received a lot of PMs. Thanks.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
--Dillon
Green 1987 GT 5spd
Black 1986 SE V6 Auto - 3800SC Swap in Progress
"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

(Just put my finger thru my drivers side power window switch lol)

Its always something isn't it?
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
willisrob69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for willisrob69Send a Private Message to willisrob69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Robert Willis
88 Red GT
88 White Formula
87 White GT
88 Red SE

calnorb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calnorbSend a Private Message to calnorbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the GT rear light and mirror - awesome condition - thank you for packaging it so perfectly safe.
Great job.
Thanks
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited: No reply. Request deleted.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 05-09-2016).]

WhoDey

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhoDeySend a Private Message to WhoDeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notchy taillights? PM sent.
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still parting out these Fiero's.My shop got super busy with service work so it got hard to keep up with everyones needs. I have so many parts inventoried now that it will be much easier.

I've stripped 3 cars sofar and been listing parts on Ebay under MikesAutoDeals.
MikesAutoDeals Ebay Store

If there is any specific parts you need let me know.

SOLD OUT OF GT TAIL LIGHTS & GT QUARTER WINDOWS.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought an item from you on Ebay. Did not realize you where on this forum as well. haha I ordered that connector to the blend door and received it in awesome time. Thanks for that.
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

I bought an item from you on Ebay. Did not realize you where on this forum as well. haha I ordered that connector to the blend door and received it in awesome time. Thanks for that.

Ya no problem. I've been so busy I just don't get on Pennocks enough. Thanks for your business and if you need anything else just let me know.

CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the plastic and metal brackets that attached the sunroof to the headliner into the frame? If so how much for them plus shipping to 37663
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

Do you have the plastic and metal brackets that attached the sunroof to the headliner into the frame? If so how much for them plus shipping to 37663

DO you have pictures of what your after, not sure what you mean

jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of an E Brake cable for some R & D on my Finale, can you help me out? They don't need to be new or anything. The main one from the handle would do at a minimum.

Cheers, Allan
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its just all the pieces that connect to th roof not the sunglass, to keep it shut........

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

[This message has been edited by CrazyDragn (edited 09-28-2016).]

FastOwen2XLL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for brakes, interior, and misc.
PFF
System Bot
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jwct7:

I'm in need of an E Brake cable for some R & D on my Finale, can you help me out? They don't need to be new or anything. The main one from the handle would do at a minimum.

Cheers, Allan

Nope I'd suggest buying a new cable, there really cheap.
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

boysatt

1232 posts
Member since May 2005

Its just all the pieces that connect to th roof not the sunglass, to keep it shut........

So the sunroof latch? I'm still confused
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

boysatt

1232 posts
Member since May 2005
4 Fiero's going off to the crusher. All stripped of any good parts.

jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Cristianvelazquez27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey do you have a getrag 5 speed for sale .??
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cristianvelazquez27:

Hey do you have a getrag 5 speed for sale .??

Yes I have a 5 speed getrag that was rebuilt for a swap I was doing but changed my mind later down the road. Its a Fiero Getrag 282 that was rebuilt with the gears & differential from the getrag built for the High-Output Quad 4 engine. This transmission used a 3.50/2.05 1st/2nd, 1.38 3rd, 1.03:1 4th, .80:1 5th, and 3.94:1 final drive. I spent $1200 on the rebuild, 4 years ago and only used it for 400 miles before converting my car to a 6 speed. I'd take $700 cash for the trans only. I also have cv axles, shifter, shift cables, mounts, etc... for extra $

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a rust free gas tank from a 1984 fiero shipped to Pewaukee WI 53072.
Budget is $150
Message me directly if you can help.
Cristianvelazquez27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking into a fast back conversion on my 85 gt I was wondering if you would have all the parts I need if so I can buy them all from you
Cristianvelazquez27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cristianvelazquez27

55 posts
Member since May 2016
Would you be able to ship the transmission?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock