XM Radio & IPod Dock & Cup Holder by WhoDey
Started on: 04-16-2016 08:18 PM
Replies: 9 (483 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 08-24-2016 02:42 PM
WhoDey

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhoDeySend a Private Message to WhoDeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a Delphi XM antennae set up complete with cup holder and IPod dock. This was in my 85 GT when I bought it. I think it's a custom bracket designed to bolt up to the ac radio surround. Actually it's pretty nice and functional. You will need an XM ready head unit. Just seeing if there's any interest for this. $20 bux shipped. If interested PM me and I'll send you some pics.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WhoDey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhoDeySend a Private Message to WhoDeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will trade. Other fiero parts, goodies. Open just PM me.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm

------------------
Pat Jones

kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
WhoDey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhoDeySend a Private Message to WhoDeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price drop. $15 shipped in US if anybody wants it. PM me for pics. I can text them or email them, whatever you prefer. Don't need this anymore and it's in really good usable shape. I'd be open to trade offers as well. Just hit me up, Thanks.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

WhoDey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhoDeySend a Private Message to WhoDeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied.
WhoDey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhoDeySend a Private Message to WhoDeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhoDey:

I've got a Delphi XM antennae set up complete with cup holder and IPod dock. This was in my 85 GT when I bought it. I think it's a custom bracket designed to bolt up to the ac radio surround. Actually it's pretty nice and functional. You will need an XM ready head unit. Just seeing if there's any interest for this. $20 bux shipped. If interested PM me and I'll send you some pics.

[This message has been edited by chrissin712 (edited 08-24-2016).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A photo would help everyone decide if they are interested or want to pass on this item.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 08-24-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock