Want to buy Fiero gt 5 speed by jessesmith121
Started on: 04-07-2016 09:44 AM
Replies: 4 (198 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 04-10-2016 06:27 AM
jessesmith121

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been out of the Fiero game for a while. Want to get back in... Im looking for a fiero GT with a 5 speed. Dosent need to be perfect, but I would like it to run and drive. I'm looking to spend about 2500 total. I will travel..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DMHNoah

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DMHNoahSend a Private Message to DMHNoahEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked at this GT in Milwaukee. It drove and ran fine. Better than some of the lower milage Fieros I checked out.

https://milwaukee.craigslis.../cto/5497610925.html

Prob will need front drivers side brake caliper to make it back to MO. Maybe tires which are a bit dry rotted. New clutch.

Nice guy, he'll prob text the photos.

It's a good find for a GT around $2500 GT.

jessesmith121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2016 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm back..... I bought a beautiful 87 gt 5 speed. It's in really great shape and has the full poly kit done. The only issue is the seat bolster. Thank you... the bigger issue is that it dosent run... turns over but no kick off. Fuel pressure is good.. he was driving it last summer and it just died on him on the interstate. I'm going to start with the distributor. I always had to replace those...

[This message has been edited by jessesmith121 (edited 04-08-2016).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2016 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check the ICM.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Check the ICM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock