Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  looking for a backlit TACH with oil pressure gauge on bottom, 4 cylinder if possible

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
looking for a backlit TACH with oil pressure gauge on bottom, 4 cylinder if possible by oregonfieroguy
Started on: 04-04-2016 03:27 PM
Replies: 5 (146 views)
Last post by: oregonfieroguy on 04-04-2016 09:35 PM
oregonfieroguy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oregonfieroguySend a Private Message to oregonfieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm willing to pay or trade... I have a bunch of parts.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
slicknick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think those exist.
oregonfieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oregonfieroguySend a Private Message to oregonfieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I might be confused.

What is this:

http://www.gmtuners.com/87fiero/87fguage.jpg

Is this out of a 6 cyl then? I think what I mean is a cluster WITHOUT the aux gauges....
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like an 85 GT cluster. They weren't backlit, but had the same style gauge markings as the later backlit gauges.
I'm not sure about the 120 MPH speedo, though. I had an 85 GT, but thought it only went to 85 MPH. It's been a while. I could be mistaken.
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this one out of an 88 2.5 5 speed car I parted. If it's what you're looking for make me an offer. It's still in the gauge pod for now.

oregonfieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oregonfieroguySend a Private Message to oregonfieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the response guys... that explains a lot. I didn't know that they had the same design that was NOT backlit. I assumed all in that GT style were backlit.

So these gauges were not backlit, huh?

http://www.gmtuners.com/87fiero/87fguage.jpg

So the backlit versions ALL had the aux gauges, right?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock