Started on: 03-21-2016 10:07 AM
Replies: 5 (411 views)
Last post by: oldsoandso on 05-28-2016 10:46 PM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a bunch of random parts for sale. The hood and notch clip will be pick up only as I will not be able to ship those sorry. Please message me if interested on any parts and we can work on a deal. I don't have any prices listed on the items.

I have a good used Red hood, Maroon Notchback rear clip, 2.8L fuel rail with regular and injectors (would recommend cleaning and having the injectors flow tested), lower intake manifold for a 2.8L, and stock jack kit.

Thank you.

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use that hood...too bad you won't ship it...
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

I could use that hood...too bad you won't ship it...

If you can find out how much to ship, I might be interested. I just didn't know how it would work and it's always a hassle getting a truck to take it anywhere. Let me know.

gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping body parts via truck can be very expensive. Another option is Greyhound. Box it up well and Greyhound will put it the luggage area below the passenger compartment. Probably safer for part survivability than in the back of a truck. Also quite a bit less expensive.
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2016 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump....

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2016 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you still have the jack and handle? if so how much shipped to north Atlanta ga?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock