88 Cradle by 88GaTa
Started on: 03-13-2016 03:08 AM
Replies: 2 (331 views)
Last post by: Tha Driver on 03-18-2016 06:24 AM
88GaTa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GaTaSend a Private Message to 88GaTaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an engine cradle to build up a 3800sc for swap. First swap so Im hoping to be able to take my time. Rather than use my car's cradle I'd like to just start from the "ground up".
Im guessing as long as it comes from an 88 (going into an 88) ill be fine. Let me know if you have anything or if I need to be asking for something more specific. Im in Atlanta. Will drive within reason or we can talk about shipping. Im also probably going to be parting out or selling the 3.4 pushrod that is currently in the car. No problems , recently rebuilt 600 miles on new bottom end , original 2.8 top end. Great shape, runs good. PM if interested.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any 88 cradle will work. All are drilled the same.
The 4 cylinder automatic cradles have an additional shelf added on to the left side rail, to supports the goofy uni-mount that the automatic Duke used.
It's not really in the way of anything (at least not anything "stock") so it can, most likely, be left as is. Or it can be removed, without too much trouble.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay