Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31678 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Early Tuesday morning .... no refund ..

What Gives?

EDIT TO ADD....Page 5 ownage

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-12-2016).]

IP: Logged
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed? I emailed you. You need to respond and give us an update ASAP.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, I keep hoping that when I pop back in here for a minute that I will see a response from Slammed for you guys.

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's sad to see this repeat of her first announcing the lenses and all the problems she had just to make them now turns into fraud. At least the first time she didn't have anybodys money, but she does now. If I had sent her money I'd not be waiting for her to refund anything, and taking steps to get my money back. Odds are she used at least some of that money.

If she did provide anyone with tracking numbers she somehow got, she may have committed mail fraud, and the postal inspectors may be able to help. I think mail fraud is still a Federal crime, but I'm not positive about that. It is certainly some form of fraud.

You all can't still think that out of the shipments she said she sent out, not one got to its destination. I mean come on now people. If you believe that then I have a set of lenses I'll paid you to take.

Now that I've said all that, I still hope she comes through for everyone.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this went to crap fast. Sorry to everyone involved.
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again I've been proven to be to trusting (supportive) of a person I'd be in the boat too if I had the cash at the time.

Hope everyone that paid is able to recoup their $$$ without to much hassle!

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay. That's enough. I'm done with this.
Please refund my money. You have 24 hours, before I file a dispute/claim.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 04-13-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Okay. That's enough. I'm done with this.
Please refund my money. You have 24 hours, before I file a dispute/claim.

Have you heard from slammed?

I went ahead and filed a dispute with P-Pall on 4-10-16 when I first requested a refund,I also sent PMed to slammed also at/afterwards also ...

Havent heard anything back.
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I have followed this saga for a long time. In my real daytime job I am a certified public accountant (CPA), and a Certified fraud examiner (CFE). We have a saying that "Fraud looks a lot like stupid". When confronted people will play off the oops, I did not mean for that to happen.

1. What would it have taken for someone to create a couple profiles on an unmonitored site, and buy and sell parts for a while, and prime people to feel comfortable? Just ask yourself.

2. There is a new X-files show out there for those who want to believe. I think it is cheaper that $375 lenses.

3. If someone who is claiming to have the holy grail of wanted parts is publicly disrespecting one of the (less than handful of aftermarket suppliers), think of the motive.

In the meantime....I came across what I would say is a really nice set of taillights. Sorry for hi-jacking the rants and raves....but here is my link to a craigslist ad for my taillights. Y'all need some reality. http://jacksonville.craigsl.../pts/5536450965.html

I gurantee these taillights are better than 65% of the rolling stock on the road today! (I am truly ashamed at this shameless commerce...but it needs said.)

[This message has been edited by straws (edited 04-12-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems highly unlikely that a person would not have the resources to get word to the masses somehow and I`m not wanting to sound naive but could something have happened to Slammed? I mean, I can`t see posting pics of something that looks as if it`s coming to fruition and then just drop out of sight.
But then, stranger things have happened.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was really okay with waiting this out for a few more days, until several other people posted, asking for refunds, with no response.
That kind of did it for me.

Hell with this...
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was really okay with waiting this out for a few more days, until several other people posted, asking for refunds, with no response.
That kind of did it for me.

Hell with this...

I don`t blame you one bit.
I believe in keeping people informed even if it`s not so good news.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dispute filed.

I received a USPS tracking number for an item that was allegedly shipped on or around 3/14. (Several other people also participated in this "purchase", within the same time frame. None have received their items. My tracking, as well as several of the others, has never progressed beyond "shipping label created".)
Your excuse was to the effect that "they all were lost". You later promised a reshipment with FedEx tracking - or a full refund - by the evening of 4/9. You have since disappeared from the forum, and ignored several other requests for refund. Please refund my payment immediately.

I have until 5/2 to escalate it to a "claim". I won't likely be waiting that long.
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By my count this person has about $2800 in people's money. If this was intended as a scam from the get-go, they've been working for over a year to pull it off, making dozens of posts, faking pictures, feigning insult, inventing the 'boss sold the molds' story, etc.

That seems like a huge amount of patience and effort for $2800 and the gigantic risk of going to jail.

I'm hoping for the sake of people who've sent $400 for a now long-MIA product that this person got in over their head with a product they couldn't produce and spent the deposit money in desperation on equipment with which they couldn't get it done. And if so, that they will come to their senses and send people back their money immediately rather than risk going to jail.

I hope.

[This message has been edited by lorennerol (edited 04-12-2016).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ponnari:
Hope everyone that paid is able to recoup their $$$ without to much hassle!

I totally agree ... this forum doesnt need rip of artists and I hope that everyone get their hard earned cash back ....
regards to all

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to inform you, but this is not a jail offense. This is a civil issue. Do you know who you are dealing with? Where they are? Their IP address? Do you have subpoena power to compel this website and the internet provider to provide a name?

Folks get real. Most fraud never goes to court...never. The average person conceals $400k in fraud in a major organization before caught, and the embarrassment will avoid public action to pursue the alleged person, and suffice with simply removing the person. These are verifiable facts. This is very small time in the grand scheme if it is actually fake...which I am not saying.

How about you ask each other how many people privately asked for and spent $375 for a set? I guarantee there could be a dozen more who thought maybe they could offer more than the other guys to get a set. No one else will privately admit falling for any possible scam. Just think!

Now the situation is...if someone receives a perfect set of lenses....are they involved? Ouch, I hate to say it, but there needs to be a few folks verify good or bad. So until a respectable retailer is marketing these, avoid being the test subject. Keep your vigilance up and inform the group if something is delivered and what contact was made.

And for goodness sake...if you sent money via paypal saying it was a gift (not sure if you did) then move on because you lost.

I am not in the market for a set...but I have had the popcorn sitting by watching and sadly reading daily. I am sorry for those who paid anything.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by straws:

I am sorry to inform you, but this is not a jail offense. This is a civil issue. Do you know who you are dealing with? Where they are? Their IP address? Do you have subpoena power to compel this website and the internet provider to provide a name?

If someone bought tracking, I'll bet their name is on it someplace. Maybe.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by straws:
And for goodness sake...if you sent money via paypal saying it was a gift (not sure if you did) then move on because you lost.

That is sadly a true fact Paypal will cover you for purchases, or any type of invoice. They will not reimburse or do anything when the payment was done as a "gift". Being a gift, comes with no expectations of anything whatsoever in return.

I say this not to pour salt on any wounds here, but as a warning and bit of information to any further purchases by anyone.

I have said since the beginning to cut Slammed some slack, until any evidence, one way or the other was given. At the beginning it was so bad, and everyone attacked the person with no evidence that the there was not a product in production. It is unfortunately looking more like it has been a scam. 4 days after a promise of shipment, (For the 3rd or 4th time... I lost count) and not a single word of explanation. Not good

I agree with others here, now is the time to file the dispute, and not wait. If somehow this pans out, another purchase could be made in the future.

Doing some research, Slammed's profile list "Machinist" as an occupation. I am so conflicted, as this person does seem to honestly know what they are talking about. Seems like a lot of trouble to go through to make posts like that, just to set up a year long scam.....

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-12-2016).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even If I have to pay extra for something to reimburse the seller for paypal fees I do rather than do the family thing. I sleep better knowing I haven't waived my right to file a claim. hoping for the best for all the buyers as this evolves.
PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have refrained from posting this out of respect to Slammed (Micayla), but seeing as this is not-so-slowly moving in a questionable direction I will share the return address from some parts that I bought from her.

Plastic Vacuum Solutions
2903 S. 45th St
Tacoma, WA 98409

As I said before, I had two separate transactions with her. Both times there was great communication, prompt shipment, and the parts were in better condition than described. Hopefully this plays out well for everyone.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Plastic Vacuum Solutions
2903 S. 45th St
Tacoma, WA 98409

Thanks.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

seeing as this is not-so-slowly moving in a questionable direction I will share the return address from some parts that I bought from her.

Did you buy the parts very recently? She supposedly just quit her job a few weeks ago, and to start making the lenses and windows, yet "Plastic Vacuum Solutions" is the return "name"....
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Plastic Vacuum Solutions
2903 S. 45th St
Tacoma, WA 98409

Looks like an apartment building on Google Street View.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Plastic Vacuum Solutions
2903 S. 45th St
Tacoma, WA 98409

Cool

just googled it
looks like an apartment complex
----dang you just beat me to it-----

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-12-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Did you buy the parts very recently? She supposedly just quit her job a few weeks ago, and to start making the lenses and windows, yet "Plastic Vacuum Solutions" is the return "name"....

About a week or two before she announced she had quit. I wouldn't read too much into the name thing. It's not unreasonable to assume she would be getting her business set up before cutting ties with her previous employer.

I also agree with your previous post. If this was a scam it makes no sense. I get playing the long con, but the payoff doesn't seem to fit. If you're going to set up a scam, she put a LOT of time and effort into maybe getting a couple grand, including parting out a couple cars.

[This message has been edited by Napoleon_Tanerite (edited 04-12-2016).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sticking to my guns. If there is no update in the next few days I will escalate it. I called Discover and thankfully they will take care of it since Paypal wont do it because I "gifted" the money, so I feel better.

I'm very sad. I was a believer the whole time. I still am (stupid) but I'm gonna give her one more chance. Saturday is the date I give up.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:
... I called Discover and thankfully they will take care of it since Paypal wont do it ...

Good on ya'! Happy to hear that.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Raydar!

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked at my label again-- there's a phone number on there too. Try 253-791-2374
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I looked at my label again-- there's a phone number on there too. Try 253-791-2374

Guys if you haven't filed a claim on these yet ,please do it .

For what ever reason we are not getting these lenses.
I don't care what the excuse is .
I know the PMs I sent have been opened and read but still no response .
I wrote a dispute for P-pall and if any of the others who have been cheated wants to review it send me a PM and I will send it to you..
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking about a week ago, If I were her, I would stay off the forum until she is ready to ship again
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

I was thinking about a week ago, If I were her, I would stay off the forum until she is ready to ship again

not when you got peoples money in your pocket and told us they would be shipped {again} or refunds if desired ....on a specified date that slammed chose

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-13-2016).]

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too many people scamming the good folks of PFF..
F.I.E.R.O., Ms. Lori, Dean, Tony Katania, all get away with it, never any personal retubution...

My guess is when the S**T gets too thick here, 'Slammed' will chime in that she 'was as abducted by aliens or got lost in the super Wal-Mart and her phone died' line of BS we all see..

I'm really bummed for the folks who were worked up over this project and doubly-bummed for the folks who lost cold hard cash...

I know Rodney smelled a rat long ago and had his hide hauled over the coals for it.. (not looking to open that can of worms here,just stating)

At this point, I would hope nobody buys any of 'her' products, period..

If these things can in fact be produced(pics show that someone did make something!) I'd hope that a reputable company has the technology in their hands, not this scam-artist..

Good luck all..
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed,
I am not going to say anything negative because I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish. I think that we need a vendor to produce these and I still hope you are the one. It doesn't look like you are ready to go to market with your product. I see the pictures of the cut clear covers and I might even have been happy to have one of those guys show up at my door.

I've tried to PM you and I have emailed you at the address in PayPal for you to call me . Since I haven't had a response to me offline, I'm afraid that I am out. Please refund my PayPal payment per your statement here:

Originally posted by Slammed:
I will have all of those shipped by Saturday by the time FedEx last shipment goes out, with receipts and whatever other verification anyone wants or their money back no questions asked

Just for the record, here is the tracking number that I was provided: Tracking Number: 9461209699939777429583

My opinion,
Seeing the pictures proves that something was in the works and I agree with the people that say this. I believe that this truly has the potential to be a great product and I think that Slammed is trying despite the negativity that she has had to endure. Could/should she have waited to put a final product out there the first time when she was doing the complete outer lens? Maybe, but then people wouldn't see the progress pics and she wouldn't be believed either.

There is nothing more frustrating then being put in a no win situation. At my old job, we always had that one guy in the meeting that would shoot down your ideas and then never had an idea to bring to the table. I eventually lost my cool and told him if he didn't bring an idea to the table, he needed to STFU and not bash other peoples ideas. I don't know what it does for that person or the people on here that bash. Does it make you feel like you are right and validated? If Slammed had or does prove you wrong, are you going to come back and apologize? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, just think about how to treat other humans, virtual or in person. These situations have caused me to loose my cool on the forum here lately and not post much anymore.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard what happened, and why Slammed is not responding.

She just upgraded and got a new phone, and the new phone is not working on her current cell network. Some sort of GSM or rollover issue.... She was on the way to get this fixed when her car broke down. Luckily, she was close to a call box and was able to call for a tow truck. Unfortunately, while the tow truck driver was en route, he got a call that his girlfiends, sisters best friend was taken to the hospital in labor, and he had to go be with them. She was then able to call a friend, but their car was repossessed accidentally with some unforeseen mix up at the bank in the financing department. 4 taxi's a bus and 2 street cars later, she finally managed to make it to the cell phone store, just as it was closing. The next morning, just as she was trying to show them what was happening her battery died. She had plugged it in and charged it over night, but the breaker that controls the outlet the charger was plugged into had tripped. The people in the store were nice enough to replace the battery, however the phone would not restart, as she forgot it got wet when it rained waiting for the tow truck. She totally gave up on emailing from the phone, and headed home to her PC.

The PC was in the middle of a virus scan, and had to wait till 4 am in the morning to post on the forum. Just as she had composed the post, and was about to send it, the construction workers that had been working on the sidewalk, cut the telephone line. Knowing the neighbor had a cable modem, she went next door, and they were nice enough to let her post on the forum from their computer. Well, almost.... see the owner of the apartment next door had their service turned off, and they had just paid the bill that morning. The problem is that the payment had not yet posted. It was only supposed to be 2-3 days, but now it has been almost a month.

I am sure when the neighbor gets the Internet working, her phone starts working, and the construction workers fix the lines under the sidewalk, and the tow truck driver shows up to bring her car in, she will most assuredly post here to give us an update. See, things happen..... So please just be patient!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Here is one of the pieces of the puzzle that do not make sense:

This just shows that a label was made, and NOT that it was ever taken to the post office. I can get a tracking number like that right now from my PC. If in fact it had been taken to the post office, there should have been a scan saying that it was "accepted". For 7 packages to be dropped off, and not a single one scanned into the system, as EVERY single package is at the post office is highly unlikely.

Here is a standard tracking report, the first thing being accepted. (Just a random Google image for example)

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dispute filed.

Now escalated to a claim.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some could see the sh!t being spread from a mile away

And some still don't have a fu(king clue

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095376.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096136.html

Not laughing now, are you Mr. John West Palm Beach?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/095376-3.html#p116

Kevin
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock