Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31675 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:
Then brother you are doomed!

Originally posted by tshark:
His profile pic is his Fiero on a flatbed. What do you expect?

LOL! I deserve that for sure hahaha!

I do not need a set of the covers at the moment, that is true. But knowing they are available is a HUGE relief to me. I can replace anything on my 86' Fiero easily, aside from the new tail lights I have on it now. I am almost scared to take the car out, due to the fact that one could get broken, cracked or something. I am scared of just about all parking lots, driving in front of anyone and having to strop, and especially neighborhood kids on bikes! Hahahah

I will gladly purchase a set of these down the road as a safety blanket.

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I would prefer it not get to that point. If by the end of the week I don't have lenses on the way to everyone, 100% confirmed, I will gladly refund any one who asks.

Fair enough. I really do want this to happen. For the community, as much as myself.

Had something else, that I was really cynical about, to work out like I wanted it to, today. (Much more money was involved.) So I'm holding out hope.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would prefer it not get to that point. If by the end of the week I don't have lenses on the way to everyone, 100% confirmed, I will gladly refund any one who asks.

I'm all ready, got the set of saws blades for my Dremel from Harbor Freight and my camera all ready to get these lenses installed.

As long as I am still in the window for purchase protection it doesn't really matter too much... Been saving for these tail light lenses since last January!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jaymelk2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your mail Raydar

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it. Responded. Thanks!
Still waiting.

So... where we at?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-06-2016).]

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3/31 posted paint and drying seconded set for replacement, then a few days later edge detection not working, I would be filing a disputed or at least a figure on the button. I know it's hard after seeing the images of the repaired lense but maybe someone is good with photoshop. Maybe slammed should refund then send them out and all the preorder people pay after receiving them.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed have the lenses been sent out yet
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

3/31 posted paint and drying seconded set for replacement, then a few days later edge detection not working, I would be filing a disputed or at least a figure on the button. I know it's hard after seeing the images of the repaired lense but maybe someone is good with photoshop. Maybe slammed should refund then send them out and all the preorder people pay after receiving them.

Paint first then laser. I can paint all of them at one time without masking the front this way and without taking the chance of scratching the lenses outside.

I already said I would give refunds at the end of the week if they aren't shipped. Not a single person has even asked for one. It has been exactly one month and a day. Let's put aside all the issues there have been, if I had said I'm selling pre-order at this price, you have coverage from card and PayPal, I likely would have still gotten the 7 purchases, possibly from the same people. I'm not trying to make an excuse, this has been difficult to say the least and I also stand to lose a lot of money. You people have been beat to death by scammers on here. I'm not one of them. One month for a totally unavailable custom part even if there had been no issues, isn't a lot to ask. And I have been completely forthcoming with everything. My laser was 16K dollars from China, it isn't something I can just go pick up parts for.

I will have all of those shipped by Saturday by the time FedEx last shipment goes out, with receipts and whatever other verification anyone wants or their money back no questions asked
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will have all of those shipped by Saturday by the time FedEx last shipment goes out, with receipts and whatever other verification anyone wants or their money back no questions asked

Thank you. I'm going to hold you to that.
I will expect one or the other.

I still want this to happen.

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed is the best!

Good show. Don't take it personally, people have always been skeptical about these lenses, no one thought anyone would EVER make these... Once they are out you will be the lone source of new lenses and sail panels that people have been waiting almost two decades for!!!!!!!!

Once you get your site up and word gets out there are new lenses out (I will definitely be talking them up at Carlyle) you will be getting tons of orders... I can feel it. Hell, I may order a second set in a few months for my second set of lenses that are beat to hell.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You people have been beat to death by scammers on here. I'm not one of them.

The former is certainly true. And you'd go a very long way toward assuring us of the latter part if you showed up at the Jet City Fieros meeting at Triple X next Wednesday, April 13, with some samples. I think I can safely speak for the whole club and say that we'd like to meet you, see the product first-hand, and that you will be warmly received. And again, I'll happily pay for your dinner.

www.jetcityfieros.com

PFF
System Bot
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooofa... Good luck to all involved...

Hope this comes thru clean and isn't another F.I.E.R.O. episode...
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2016 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Ooofa... Good luck to all involved...

Hope this comes thru clean and isn't another F.I.E.R.O. episode...

Indeed.... I have no skin in this game..... but the first thought I had was shades of Ms Lori.......

Really hoping it all works out in the end....
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2016 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to have them out today. I didn't want to seem any more like an idiot than I already do and say it, but I hadn't remembered to put adhesion promoter in the paint which is absolutely necessary on petg or the slightest bump will peel the paint right off the surface. I stayed up all night cutting new ones by hand, sanding and polishing. I'm going to clean and paint right now and they should be baked ready to ship by later this afternoon. I'm so tired and stressed out over this I can't seem to get anywhere without screwing something up. After these go out I'm not doing any more until my laser gets fixed

aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2016 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good. Can't wait to see them. I'm really sorry for all your troubles, I hope this episode doesn't discourage you. If these turn out as good as I hope they will you will have orders coming out your a$$. Thank you for your service to the fiero community.

P.S. I know you have been getting ragged on a lot here lately, but just make sure you're not being overly rushed. I would rather wait a couple more days for a good quality product than have a lesser quality product faster.

[This message has been edited by aldan78 (edited 04-09-2016).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2016 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aldan78:

Looking good. Can't wait to see them. I'm really sorry for all your troubles, I hope this episode doesn't discourage you. If these turn out as good as I hope they will you will have orders coming out your a$$. Thank you for your service to the fiero community.

P.S. I know you have been getting ragged on a lot here lately, but just make sure you're not being overly rushed. I would rather wait a couple more days for a good quality product than have a lesser quality product faster.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.

Slammed, good work! Sorry about these troubles...

If you really want to ease everyone's fears fade into calmness, something I do when I need to prove something online on other... "sites"... is to post a picture with a time stamp... A picture of the lenses with the date and time written on a piece of paper sitting next to them would fix any trust issues in no time flat.

Not saying you have to do it, but on sites like Reddit and 4chan, it's common place to do this whenever anyone is doubting you. It's called "Pics or it didn't happen".

My age is showing. Haha...

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2016 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have the lenses been shipped out ?
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Have the lenses been shipped out ?

Dog ate the UPS man.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*crickets*
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going with no updates now that Saturday afternoon passed.

Did they go out, or did and prevent it?

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 04-10-2016).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... on the one hand, I have 120 days to file a chargeback on my Visa card.

On the other hand, this Thursday will be a month since they... "shipped".

I really don't want to be the first to raise the flag, especially since at least one of the other buyer has more skin in the game, than I do.
But I'm tired of hearing excuses.
And crickets.

Edit-
Whille we're here, and pondering the situation...
Losing $400 won't break me. But it will really piss me off.
If I have to pursue mail fraud charges, I'm quite willing to throw another $400 at the cause, to see it through, just to see a perpetrator go to prison.
Even if I am refunded, but others are not, I'm quite willing to make a statement on their behalf. (IIRC, there were seven different USPS tracking numbers provided.)
But I hope I'm jumping the gun, here. We shall see.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-10-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can never get things from other places to post right here so I'm going to quote this as best I can. You older guys will definitely remember this old movie.

It wasn't my fault baby...you know I'd never cheat you.
I had a flat tire.
I ran out of gas.
My car broke down.
I didn't have money for cab fare.
There was a terrible flood.
Lightning
Locusts
IT WASN'T MY FAULT I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!!!
Seriously guys.....especially you Steve (raydar) I'm sorry all this is going this way. I was really hoping this was going to be something really good for our little cars because I too like many others really need these pieces but it looks like another W*******e is trying to rape us even while we're still recovering from the last fiasco.
Again....I'm so sorry if anyone loses anything over this.....even if it is just trust in our fellow members

------------------

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaymelk2:

Seriously guys.....especially you Steve (raydar) I'm sorry all this is going this way. I was really hoping this was going to be something really good for our little cars because I too like many others really need these pieces...

I don't get it. Please don't apologize to me for anything. I have Paypal and Visa to fall back on, if nothing else. Others in this thread may not have as much protection.
However this turns out (and I still hope, for the community, that it works out as promised) I will get my measure of satisfaction. Even if it costs me even more. (I'm just funny that way.)

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed ,Please refund my money.

I will wait till later when all issues with the production and/or shipping problems are resolved.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm driving out to Pennsylvania to get a set of original rims this coming Saturday.

If my lenses don't ship by Saturday morning I am going to formally request a refund.

If this turns out to be a legitimate product in the end, Ill order another set when everything gets sorted out. This is the final piece of the puzzle for my tail lights. I spent $350 on another set of crappy tail lights to do this kit on, $250 on the Embrace Racing LED kit (plus the ~8 hours to assemble it), and 400$ for these lens covers. That's $1000 so I can have a set of tail lights. I'm not looking forward to this being a scam; believe me, I still have hope, but when I spend literally half of the total price I paid for my car alone and I have nothing to show for it but a tracking number that hasn't updated in a month it gets old realllly fast, even if Slammed has had the worst possible luck known to man... I get it, **** happens, but come on now, it's getting really comical.

Talk to me Slammed! ease my worries! PLEASE!!! I WANT THESE DAMN LENSES!!!

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No no Raydar...I wasn't really clear I guess. I'm pretty sure everyone on here has the sense to make sure they protect themselves when dealing with someone they don't know over the internet. What I'm sorry for is that many people got their hopes up.....argued with each other over a person they didn't even know...and were all excited when they THOUGHT they would be fixing their tailights which we ALL have problems with.
A savior had come to the rescue they thought. Then that very person they put their trust in and fought for even though they didn't know them did this. It doesn't matter whether the lenses are real or not...it's the lack of honesty...communication...and...RESPECT for the menbers on here that were dealt with that is the real problem.
Jay

------------------

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I really don't want to be the first to raise the flag, especially since at least one of the other buyer has more skin in the game, than I do.
But I'm tired of hearing excuses.
And crickets.

That flag was raised long ago.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/096136-4.html#p134

Why anyone would buy something from a person that has never provided anything else to the forum, that says they are going to make something without having any product yet (that anyone has ACTUALLY seen), doesn't have a proven sample, or any testing, is beyond me.
Hell, this person was offering a one year guarantee and supposedly can't even remember to put adhesive promoter in the paint? Now I have not painted clear plastics, but anything I have painted needing an adhesive promoter, it was sprayed on the product, not put in the paint.
How do you know if it is going to last a month, let alone a year, WHEN IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN MADE AND TESTED YET? A little common sense would go a long way here.

Kevin
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, I have no dog in this kennel but--

The silence is deafening!
I'd be on the phone with my CC company, pay pal or with whomever I sent a payment with.

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll vouch for Slammed in so far as I have bought parts from her out of the cars she is parting out. Shipping was prompt, and she always overdelivered on the condition of the parts.

Also, this just doesn't make sense. There have been more than enough pictures at this point to remove doubt that she has produced SOMETHING. The old allegations that she was just using OE lenses is clearly debunked. It's kind of like the moon landing-- at some point it takes more effort to lie than it does to tell the truth, and I think she's at this point with the project.

If this was really a scam the dumbest thing on earth would be to obtain USPS tracking numbers, because now it goes from just scamming people on the internet (not exactally a new thing) to legitimate federal mail fraud type of a crime.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The silence is deafening is right...

I'm sticking to my words, If no response in a day or two I will be filling a dispute, though I'm likely screwed because apparently I sent the money as a "gift" through PayPal instead of for goods and services.

Hopefully my Discover card will back me up if things go sour. I don't want to go to small claims court over this crap.

I'm sick to my stomach right now over this.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 04-11-2016).]

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to withhold judgment on this - on one hand there seems to be a lot of evidence (pics) that show a product in various stages of production.

But it seems unlikely (though not impossible) that NONE of the 7(?) original sets ordered, paid for, and (allegedly) shipped - have not arrived.

If a SINGLE set of lens that were shipped is received by a member here, this would probably put this to rest. I'm sure we would all understand that most often these things take a LOT longer than we would like, but if the end result is new lens options for our GTs, then it is worth the wait.

Still cautiously optimistic (but fading fast).
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that there is a product,just that the product hasn't reached me ....

I have been quite patient and reserved about it...
Now at this point just would like a refund till the problems are resolved.
Slammed had told us that by Saturday If she hadn't got them shipped than refunds would be issued if desired..

I paid through P/pal and a dispute can take up to 20 days if the seller doesn't issue a refund on there own and you have to wait till then(20 days)

I personaly haven't been a butthole about it..nor an agitator..
I will be available for another try at purchase at a later date when the problems are clear.

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-11-2016).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:
If this was really a scam the dumbest thing on earth would be to obtain USPS tracking numbers, because now it goes from just scamming people on the internet (not exactally a new thing) to legitimate federal mail fraud type of a crime.

Exactly what I've been thinking. (And probably seven "counts"? - if that ends up being the case.)

I'm not out of patience just yet. I've posted my point of view often enough, above. We shall see.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Enjoying this?

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill enlighten us with some music while we wait for an update.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Ill enlighten us with some music while we wait for an update.

That, just by itself, is way more annoying than this entire thread.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of a couple of days ago it looked like Slammed has something in the works but my take on it is that the process has not yet been perfected and the product may have gone to market too soon. To establish credibility on this forum, product needs to be of good quality delivered and tested now. The question is when will parts show up.?
An order placed via CC or paypal needs to be delivered in about 4 weeks or you lose the ability to make a claim. I find it strange that all the lens covers that were claimed to be shipped were lost. I can understand one being lost but ALL of them being lost is unbelievable. I hope that I am wrong about this.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna let it ride a week or 10 days longer. I just sent a message through Paypal to Slammed. Paypal says I have till May 1 to file a dispute.

If you can't have these at my door before May 1 Slammed, I will have to cancel my order.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock