Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31690 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

+1

Took money. Told people they were shipped. Told people they were lost...all of them...by USPS. Told people they would be refunded by a date. Didn't refund money. Still hasn't. Disappeared from the forum for a week.

I have no issue with delays, unforeseen design/production problems, etc. But when you take people's money and then behave...erratically at best...apparently tell tales about things being shipped and lost that seemingly were never shipped, and then miss promised dates to refund money, well, that crosses a line with me. Especially when no explanation has been offered, particularly for the inconsistency on the shipping and refund issues. No human behavior ever goes unexplained, and in the absence of first-person explanations, people will always fill in the blanks.

I guess we'll know what's really so very soon.

I gave my reasons already and they were said to be lies so what good would it do for me to give another excuse for the delay? I have kept my promise of people getting working tracking with proof or refunds before the claim deadlines. I can't do anything else
IP: Logged
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
slicknick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

No, the "original post" that began this long saga of missed self-imposed deadlines and absolutely bizarre excuses started just over a year ago on April 20th, 2015... Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon

If you're going to go all the way back to a "Hey, I'm going to try to make this available" thread to make digs on someone for not shipping a product, then you're one of the rabble rousers and are a part of the problem.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plain and simple Slammed has been eractic on the sale and customer service since the first purchase of the these lenses.
The only thing you want to recognized is the days since the thread was started compared to shipping days of other "not always "reliable vendors,
Or that people are bashing poor Slammed...

I wasn't bashing no one in any threads until Slammed wouldn't fulfill the obligations owed to me and others .
You see,I as well as the other original purchasers had faith and put up the money...

I actually gave slack but when her next self set deadline was not met nor the refunds promised occurred and then no communication to us or any response...

Well that is enough for me....

Less everyone forgets I have been asking for a refund POINT BLANK been asking for one....

Slammed even asked if I wanted a refund or the lenses,this last Sunday..
I once again told Slammed I wanted a refund even went and placed a link to pay/pal for a refund...
Was told there wasn't any money in there to cover it,
But was told "I have been waiting this long I can wait one more day"

But did I get the refund,......nope.

I understand everyone wants a source for GT lenses ,but when you have some skin in this you get very nervous when treated like this...and I personally not going to sit and coward in the corner and make excuse for Slammed.

I think it would be fair to say if I and others in this thread (not the other threads) haven't been as relentless to call Slammed out on this CRAP then we would all be twiddling our collective thumbs.

edit to add,,
I work evening shift and dont usually get up till around 12:00 pm (central) but I got up early to wait on the fedx guy...I am going to try and get some picts of the lenses up if they come before I have to leave for work...everyone got the tracking number...and it says out for delivery

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-22-2016).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know guys, I don't want to cause more of a problem than there already was, but Slammed seems to be making good with the shipments now and it really seems like there is no reason to keep blaming this guy and that guy for being a hater/instigator/whatever saying it was this was scam or not as it's now 99% a moot point... Whats over is over; the mistakes are now in the past. The only varyable I can see right now is the quality of the lenses to hold up to every day wear and tear. I know my lenses were shipped, along with most of the others, so as of right now, it really seems keeping the scam talks alive are completely rediculous as she is obviously shipping a product... What im getting at is the only possibility of this being a scam at this point is if I open the package and its a nice cherry red brick.

As soon as my lenses arrive, I will install them, complete with COUNTLESS pictures and maybe even a video for good measure. Believe me, if the quality is there these things will have more than enough documentation about quality within a few weeks. On top of that, I'll have them on my Fiero on display at Carlisle this year if anyone wants to see them in person.

This is the best thing to happen to the Fiero community in years.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Plain and simple Slammed has been eractic on the sale and customer service since the first purchase of the these lenses.
The only thing you want to recognized is the days since the thread was started compared to shipping days of other "not always "reliable vendors,
Or that people are bashing poor Slammed...

I wasn't bashing no one in any threads until Slammed wouldn't fulfill the obligations owed to me and others .
You see,I as well as the other original purchasers had faith and put up the money...

I actually gave slack but when her next self set deadline was not met nor the refunds promised occurred and then no communication to us or any response...

Well that is enough for me....

Less everyone forgets I have been asking for a refund POINT BLANK been asking for one....

Slammed even asked if I wanted a refund or the lenses,this last Sunday..
I once again told Slammed I wanted a refund even went and placed a link to pay/pal for a refund...
Was told there wasn't any money in there to cover it,
But was told "I have been waiting this long I can wait one more day"

But did I get the refund,......nope.

I understand everyone wants a source for GT lenses ,but when you have some skin in this you get very nervous when treated like this...and I personally not going to sit and coward in the corner and make excuse for Slammed.

I think it would be fair to say if I and others in this thread (not the other threads) haven't been as relentless to call Slammed out on this CRAP then we would all be twiddling our collective thumbs.

edit to add,,
I work evening shift and dont usually get up till around 12:00 pm (central) but I got up early to wait on the fedx guy...I am going to try and get some picts of the lenses up if they come before I have to leave for work...everyone got the tracking number...and it says out for delivery

I said to you three times if you did not want them then tell me. You sounded like you wanted some satisfaction not ONLY a refund. Send them back if you don't want them or sell them to someone else.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-22-2016).]

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:
I gave my reasons already and they were said to be lies so what good would it do for me to give another excuse for the delay? I have kept my promise of people getting working tracking with proof or refunds before the claim deadlines. I can't do anything else

Sorry. I missed the explanation of the 'lost' shipments. Perhaps you could restate exactly what happened there? This was the situation where you said you'd shipped everything and USPS lost it all, but the tracking links never changed from "Label Printed".

And I also don't recall the explanation of why you didn't refund people on the original date promised. I do recall you saying you couldn't do so a week later because there wasn't enough money in your PayPal account and you couldn't add it on a Sunday night. But then you also didn't refund people on Monday, or Tuesday, or any time up to now. You promised refunds if people wanted them and then unilaterally changed your position to shipping product by the dispute deadlines, with no explanation (again, if I missed it, please re-state).

So it seems to me that there have been multiple instances of you saying you are going to do something and then not doing it. I don't think you have much to ground to stand on in terms of being upset for people using the word "lie" to describe this behavior.

Again, delayed product and production issues are understandable when explained honestly. These other things, IMO, are not.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one asked for a refund instead of parts. Like I had previously said I would give refunds or parts. No one turned down parts. And the explanation for the labels is already posted. And I'm not upset about thinking it is lies, I know how it looks. It does nothing to change that I wouldn't be believed now

I'm done addressing this. PM me if you want to hound, it is really doing nothing productive at this point.

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm done addressing this. PM me if you want to hound, it is really doing nothing productive at this point.

It appears to many that you haven't been doing anything productive for a while EXCEPT not doing anything you said you were going to do.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one asked for a refund instead of parts. Like I had previously said I would give refunds or parts. No one turned down parts. And the explanation for the labels is already posted. And I'm not upset about thinking it is lies, I know how it looks. It does nothing to change that I wouldn't be believed now

Man what color is the sky where you are living in?

Are you trying to to say no one asked for refunds?

Slammed ,Please refund my money.

I will wait till later when all issues with the production and/or shipping problems are resolved.

I believe that there is a product,just that the product hasn't reached me ....

I have been quite patient and reserved about it...
Now at this point just would like a refund till the problems are resolved.
Slammed had told us that by Saturday If she hadn't got them shipped than refunds would be issued if desired..

I paid through P/pal and a dispute can take up to 20 days if the seller doesn't issue a refund on there own and you have to wait till then(20 days)

I personaly haven't been a butthole about it..nor an agitator..
I will be available for another try at purchase at a later date when the problems are clear.

Early Tuesday morning .... no refund ..

What Gives?

EDIT TO ADD....Page 5 ownage

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fireboss:

Have you heard from slammed?

I went ahead and filed a dispute with P-Pall on 4-10-16 when I first requested a refund,I also sent PMed to slammed also at/afterwards also ...

Havent heard anything back.

So slammed are you going to refund our money?
I waited like you said past that Saturday and then asked for a refund
Which is what you said to do

This is not a hard question to answer

You are evidently on here reading these posts right now

So will you be refunding my money

So will my refund be given back to me

When?

So just checked my paypal no refund

Why?

You did say you would give anyone who wanted a refund no questions asked

I waited then asked for a refund
Why have t you refunded my money when I did what you said and waited like you said

Yet we still sit here with no lenses and no refund...
We did everything you had said to do.

we sent money to you and waited for lenses ,then waited for boxes so the could be shipped to us in after they were no show we waited past the 15 days you said were needed for a post office claim then waited past that

we were all cool,
then waited till your own next deadline and offer of a refund...
then no one heard from you or responses for our money back

now we are told the lenses or the refunds will be to us before our dispute/claim time run out! that can be weeks longer for some of us.
Are the ones you pictured the ones we are supposed to be receiving?
If so boxed them up and get them to us..

And what happened to the refund if you didn't have them FedXed back on Saturday 4-9-16
you just aint gonna recognize that are you.

I started my case on Sunday 4-10-16.... so some time around Wendsday 4-20-16 is "10 days" then..
Did you get any of those lenses packed and shipped yet?

PRETTY SURE I BEEN TRYING ASKING FOR A REFUND

At the same time you are stating no one turned down the parts for a refund instead?

YOU SAID

Do you not want them? Because I'm about to PM everyone but it sounds like I don't need to send you one. I'm not trying to be confrontational. If you really don't want them someone else might actually trade with you. It is Sunday. I can't do anything about it right this minute. I don't have any other answers for you. You sound like you want a refund over lenses even if I have them ready to send

WHICH I THEN RESPONDED

you can refund my money right now paypal is open 24/7.
no excuses we all know how paypall works.
no more bs click here that is paypall login page

go to my claims and refund my money...

no waiting days just go to it now and we will be through,it really is that easy..I will check my paypal in a bit and see if it has been refunded.

cant get no easier than that .

Now a lot of this is starting to make sense...
Slammed you are just plain delusional ...

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-22-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man what color is the sky where you are living in?

Are you trying to to say no one asked for refunds?

At the same time you are stating no one turned down the parts for a refund instead?

Now a lot of this is starting to make sense...
Slammed you are just plain delusional ...

I ASKED YOU THREE TIMES BEFORE MONDAY IF YOU WANTED A REFUND INSTEAD OF PARTS. INSTEAD OF PARTS. That is a very big difference than just asking for a refund. You even said you would buy them later when they were ready. Go back and your comments, you did not address it at all. I said I could not send a refund on Sunday. Monday I sent you parts because I said I would do either multiple times and you DID NOT SAY OTHERWISE.I said that THREE TIMES. What more do you want from me?! Send them back if you want your money back I'll pay the shipping or sell them to someone else and I'll pay the shipping. They will be at your house today

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys/Gals this person is in their own world ...

Slammed just forgets reality and inserts their own..
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, pointing out that you said you would buy them later and just sounded extremely pissed off. You did not ever say "I don't want lenses, send me a refund." You wanted immediate satisfaction that I could not give you. I said I can't do anything on Sunday. For a third time on this. If. you. do. not. want. them. send. them. back. and. I. will. refund. you.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You really are that delusional
Even after posting all the times I asked for a refund you act like it never happened

For every one else wating to see what I get delivered today
I have to go to work and haven't seen the fedx.
I will update later tonight when I get home
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No I'm not. I clearly acknowledge that you asked for a refund. And like I've said multiple times then and now, it was either refund or parts that was my assumption, apparently it was wrong. That same Sunday you were complaining about if I have them ready than just send them.

busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said to you three times if you did not want them then tell me. You sounded like you wanted some satisfaction not ONLY a refund. Send them back if you don't want them or sell them to someone else.

I agree with Slammed, fireboss, you have said you want a refund, then in other posts you allude to wanting the product or either.

I was going to mention it, but didn't want to stir the pot.

Just my observation

[This message has been edited by busa_powered (edited 04-22-2016).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

I agree with Slammed, fireboss, you have said you want a refund, then in other posts you allude to wanting the product or either.

I was going to mention it, but didn't want to stir the pot.

Just my observation

Not really my buisness, but +1.

Whats done is done guys, let's change the subject to about how these things look, soon.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 04-22-2016).]

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

No, the "original post" that began this long saga of missed self-imposed deadlines and absolutely bizarre excuses started just over a year ago on April 20th, 2015... Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon

originally posted by: slicknick.

If you're going to go all the way back to a "Hey, I'm going to try to make this available" thread to make digs on someone for not shipping a product, then you're one of the rabble rousers and are a part of the problem.

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

I linked to that particular thread as that's when all the weirdness and suspicious behavior started. If this saga was nothing more than a new vendor that couldn't quite get their act together, I wouldn't have paid any attention. But when it looked more and more like there could be a connection to Dallas Jolley, a known thief in the relatively small Fiero community who among others ripped off a friend of mine, then the red flag was raised.

I will continue to monitor the situation and comment when I see fit. Thanks.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed,
I disagree with your statement.

04-22-2016 11:50 AM

If you are now trying to say that people specifically needed to say "refund instead of parts", I call shenanigans.

04-05-2016 07:59 AM

I would prefer it not get to that point. If by the end of the week I don't have lenses on the way to everyone, 100% confirmed, I will gladly refund any one who asks.

Saturday would have been 04-09-16

04-07-2016 01:41 AM

I already said I would give refunds at the end of the week if they aren't shipped. Not a single person has even asked for one. It has been exactly one month and a day. Let's put aside all the issues there have been, if I had said I'm selling pre-order at this price, you have coverage from card and PayPal, I likely would have still gotten the 7 purchases, possibly from the same people. I'm not trying to make an excuse, this has been difficult to say the least and I also stand to lose a lot of money. You people have been beat to death by scammers on here. I'm not one of them. One month for a totally unavailable custom part even if there had been no issues, isn't a lot to ask. And I have been completely forthcoming with everything. My laser was 16K dollars from China, it isn't something I can just go pick up parts for.

I will have all of those shipped by Saturday by the time FedEx last shipment goes out, with receipts and whatever other verification anyone wants or their money back no questions asked

Again, Saturday would have been 04-09-16

04-13-2016 04:45 PM
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/073560-5.html#p195

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Slammed,
I am not going to say anything negative because I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish. I think that we need a vendor to produce these and I still hope you are the one. It doesn't look like you are ready to go to market with your product. I see the pictures of the cut clear covers and I might even have been happy to have one of those guys show up at my door.

I've tried to PM you and I have emailed you at the address in PayPal for you to call me . Since I haven't had a response to me offline, I'm afraid that I am out. Please refund my PayPal payment per your statement here:

Just for the record, here is the tracking number that I was provided: Tracking Number: 9461209699939777429583

My opinion,
Seeing the pictures proves that something was in the works and I agree with the people that say this. I believe that this truly has the potential to be a great product and I think that Slammed is trying despite the negativity that she has had to endure. Could/should she have waited to put a final product out there the first time when she was doing the complete outer lens? Maybe, but then people wouldn't see the progress pics and she wouldn't be believed either.

There is nothing more frustrating then being put in a no win situation. At my old job, we always had that one guy in the meeting that would shoot down your ideas and then never had an idea to bring to the table. I eventually lost my cool and told him if he didn't bring an idea to the table, he needed to STFU and not bash other peoples ideas. I don't know what it does for that person or the people on here that bash. Does it make you feel like you are right and validated? If Slammed had or does prove you wrong, are you going to come back and apologize? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, just think about how to treat other humans, virtual or in person. These situations have caused me to loose my cool on the forum here lately and not post much anymore.

EDITS are to gather up all the quote.

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 04-22-2016).]

RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been watching this thread because I need lenses too like everyone else but enough is enough. Patrick shut your f$cking mouth. I don't own anybody a dime and I shipped dozens of swap kits and flywheels. You can read through every single thread and message every one of them I did or tried to do business with and they all got refunds. Capt Fiero got $1000 cash from me for the issues and still had the nerve to do a chargeback of $900. There is not a soul on here that I owe money to. You got a problem with me tough guy come on down here and I'll knock your teeth right out of your f$cking mouth
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

I've been watching this thread because I need lenses too like everyone else but enough is enough. Patrick shut your f$cking mouth. I don't own anybody a dime and I shipped dozens of swap kits and flywheels. You can read through every single thread and message every one of them I did or tried to do business with and they all got refunds. Capt Fiero got $1000 cash from me for the issues and still had the nerve to do a chargeback of $900. There is not a soul on here that I owe money to. You got a problem with me tough guy come on down here and I'll knock your teeth right out of your f$cking mouth.

Nice! Welcome back to PFF.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36396 posts
Member since Apr 99

Just waiting for FriendOfYours to make an appearance now. Oh wait, that particular username was banned.

So tell us Dallas, how many names have you had on here anyway?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Slammed,
I disagree with your statement.

04-22-2016 11:50 AM

EDITS are to gather up all the quote.

I only have you and kaiju with claims left to send to and will able this evening or tomorrow afternoon. I don't want to have a misunderstanding, do you want a refund or for me to ship them? Everyone else is getting parts, I am delivering, so you will get them if you want them.

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

This couldn't have been private messaged? Get out of my thread.

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As frustrating as it is for ALL here......Fed Ex has delivered the package to Firebosse's front door - no signature required......
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to go to work and haven't seen the fedx.
I will update later tonight when I get home

Originally posted by trivet:

Fed Ex has delivered the package to Firebosse's front door - no signature required...

Great, just what we need... someone steals the box before Fireboss gets home!

[EDIT] I guess making a joke is now taboo... as that picked me up a negative.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-22-2016).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are expected to show up tomorrow. Expect a lot of pictures.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Mine are expected to show up tomorrow. Expect a lot of pictures.

That's why I keep checking this thread - pics of delivered and installed lenses. Any pics, from any customers.

I've kept up with the 12 pages of drama and kept my mouth shut.... pretty much everyone's opinion is valid due to the fact of what I've already said - no pics or reviews from customers.

Just like everyone it seems, I have poor lights. I just want these to be a viable option. Then maybe the price of used lights will drop a bit as well.

But what I really want, and what hasn't been brought up in the other threads in quite some time, is the quarter windows. I would've bought a set of eBay or TFS by now if it wasn't for the poor reviews. Mine are in such poor shape I'm surprised they haven't popped out on their own!

So here's hoping Slammed get her (his?) production issues resolved and everyone is happy as clams. However at this point, I won't be surprised if it all just goes in the opposite direction.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well fedex delivered to fireboss at 242 PM. Let us know how they look. I hope mine are shipping soon.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine has been in this state since last night.
(Shipped date "pending"? No delivery date? What is a "shipment exception"?)
Slammed.... You may want to look into this. I would have thought that it would have been picked up, today. Thanks.

Edit - I realize there is a 3 or 4 hour time difference. What time do they pick up from your "drop off" point?
(I'm guessing it's a small store in a shopping center.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-22-2016).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Mine has been in this state since last night.
(Shipped date "pending"? No delivery date? What is a "shipment exception"?)
Slammed.... You may want to look into this. I would have thought that it would have been picked up, today. Thanks.

Edit - I realize there is a 3 or 4 hour time difference. What time do they pick up from your "drop off" point?
(I'm guessing it's a small store in a shopping center.)

I don`t know if Fedex is the same but I had a package coming by UPS once and it had a shipment exception and it was bad weather that had delayed the delivery.

PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHENEVER there is an issue with FedEx, immediately check the weather in Memphis. In this case MEM got blasted yesterday with thunderstorms.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I would have thought that it would have been picked up, today. Thanks.

And you would be right; check again & you'll see it was picked up at 6:01 pm.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

And you would be right; check again & you'll see it was picked up at 6:01 pm.

And so it was. Probably an hour after I posted. Thanks, y'all!

Edit - Delivery is now scheduled for next Friday.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-22-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK....

The lenses came while I was at work..

Got them,and they look really Good..

Just looking at them real quick(haven't put them over another set yet)
They seem to be very sturdy.
The lettering as well as the painted lines are very crisp, they are painted on the inside of the lenses,and look Very OEM.
The paint is very dark and when I held it up to the light ,no apparent light bleed through.
The edges are beveled and smooth.
Also came with a large tube of clear sealant to adhere to modded old lenses.well packed also.

I see just a few "flaws".

Nothing that are product killers at all.

The lenses have very fine swirl marks.
The lenses don't have that wet look to them.
Both of those problems can be fixed by laying a coat of clear over them,that would also double as extra protection from minor scuffs and scratches.

Also some thin paint spots around the perimeter of the edges.--that shouldn't matter since that is where you apply the sealant to the old lenses

Again let me state I have just got home from work and HAVENT done a side by side with originals.

I took picts but they are for crap,so will take new ones in the morning in the sunlight .

Sorry but just cant get good picts right now .

So far they look like a very viable product.

gonna start posting review here

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-23-2016).]

aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update. Keep us posted on the fit, problems, etc. I'm glad to see they look good as they do in slammed pictures. Hope mine ship soon.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The lenses came while I was at work..

Got them,and they look really Good..

I am very happy to hear this. It is a relief to know that this is legit for those that put money up front. Maybe now we can put to rest all the conspiracy theories, and name calling now. It is good to FINALLY see some evidence, and in the right direction of a product, as well.

Slammed, you came through, and a thank you, is in order. On the other hand, you still seriously need to concentrate on scheduling, and honing customer service

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets be clear: Please ship me the tail lights.

I only have you and kaiju with claims left to send to and will able this evening or tomorrow afternoon. I don't want to have a misunderstanding, do you want a refund or for me to ship them? Everyone else is getting parts, I am delivering, so you will get them if you want them.

I was pointing out that you said nobody asked for a refund. Your product may be flawless and a hot commodity, but you need to keep a cool head and manage your claims. Perhaps you could talk to The Fiero Store and sell through them. Then you would have a buffer between you and the public. You just churn out however many they need and they manage the rest. It would leave you with only having to make the product, not make the product, manage the site, manage returns, manage customer relations and complaints. Running all of that can be stressful on any one person. I have only seen a few private sellers be able to handle this well. Just giving this as a thought and would have done so over the phone.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, Photo dump time...

Low quality videos

Slammed your quality is top notch; these things are PERFECT!!! At first glance they seem little short on the inner most corners, but again they aren't mounted correctly yet... I can't wait to get these on! Gonna call up and cancel my dispute right now... then it's off to install an alternator in my uncle's Fiero. I may get time to mount these for real tomorrow.

Keep up the good work!

THIS IS NO SCAM. THESE COVERS ARE THE REAL DEAL!!!
------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 04-23-2016).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

What are those circular things?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 04-23-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock