88 frame to be given to a good home! by handymanpat
Started on: 03-02-2016 01:06 PM
Replies: 7 (499 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 03-16-2016 04:28 PM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stripped down a notchback to the frame, everything is off. It is just the frame. I live in Texas, just 15 minutes north of Austin so if someone wants it the frame is yours. I hate to put it on the flatbed and haul it to the salvage yard.
I got the car out of Florida and it is really clean with no rust.
The only thing still on it is the interior and tail light wiring harness and the red notchback top and the red roof. I took everything off to be used on my other two 88s or to sell. This is only a clean frame. If you are in the Texas area and want to get the frame I would be happy to give it away. If not The scrap yard is only 1/2 hour away and they will take it. (plus, it gives me an excuse to go parts hunting while I am down there)
This car needs to be out of the way very soon.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it a solid roof car?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it is a solid roof. The roof is there and the notch back part is there.
I just would be sad to think that a good clean frame would get crushed but that is probably because I moved to Texas from Wisconsin and everything is so ruined from the road salt. I was just amazed at how clean it is and how every bolt and screw came right out. it was pretty amazing but maybe it is so common down here that it is just not a big deal.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arrrgh.. I'd love to get my hands on it! Rear cradle in it too? Too good to be true! Dang shame if that car goes to the crusher.... Good luck on re-homing it....
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone can bring it up to Leonard,TX.
I would be glad to house and cover it...to save it for someone for later...instead of crushing...just a thought.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's just the frame. Everything else is off including the cradle. I figured it out the hard way how difficult it is to get a hold of 88 suspension parts!
I really do want people to be able to use a nice stripped down frame. Maybe someone got into an accident and needs a section of a solid frame to use.
I will want to get it out of the garage by Saturday night. I plan on hauling it to fidels hwy 77 auto salvage down by austin texas, so I am sure it will sit there for a while before it is crushed.
gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just posting here so I can leave excellent feedback for you Pat. (Wont let me do it unless I post something on a thread go figure )

Noted for this thread: Bought a driver side power mirror from him off of the same parted car and have to say it was in excellent shape. He even pulled it all apart to clean it up for me and and it was packaged very well. A good man to do business with and very honest.

Thanks again Pat!

Conner
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you so much and I am happy that you are happy. I have never sold car parts before so this is a new experience for me. I want to make sure people are treated fair and are satisfied with the whole experience.
Thanks again, pat

------------------
pat moody

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock