Completely disassembled 1987 GT and 1986 GT parts ready to ship by straws
Started on: 02-27-2016 02:19 PM
Replies: 24 (1069 views)
Last post by: straws on 05-23-2016 01:39 PM
straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gone

[This message has been edited by straws (edited 01-20-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2016 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2016 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have purchased a few parts from straws locally. I can say his prices are fair and the parts are worth the money. BTW thanks for the seats and the wheel they look great in the car.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2016 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have purchased things from him on a couple of occasions and the parts come quickly, were packaged really well and the prices are more than fair!
Thanks for helping me to get my car up and running!
Pat

------------------
pat moody

pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent
Gwhite18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take these if you still have them.

Gwhite18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one.
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2016 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cowel cover
front hood release cable
front side marker housings
Rear view mirror for windshield
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2016 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent
PFF
System Bot
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have dropped the engine and cradle, and the whole front steering and suspension. I am either selling as a whole or parts which I will take the time to remove and repair if neccessary.

The entire engine and cradle and mounts are for sale. I have the 1986 engine and automatic trans. EVERYTHING. Coolant tubes, injector rails, fuel lines, mounts, alternator brackets, AC hoses, AC compressor brackets, EGR, EGR tubes, and brackets, and heat shields. Just ask! my email is nstraws@hotmail.com let me know what you want in the subject line. I still have body parts and GT gauges, center bezel, great condition gauge pods and surrounds. I am going wholesale on selling the remaining parts I have.

[This message has been edited by straws (edited 04-29-2016).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a getrag.....is the 87 a 5 speed
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gone

[This message has been edited by straws (edited 01-20-2019).]

trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the sway bar if you still have it! PM sent
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have updated the parts list, and this is only the parts I can remember. My garage is literally flooded with parts. Ask, I probably have it!
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for part of the center console that goes around the transmission selector for an automatic (the part that the ash trays are in) You have one???
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for a great seller. I received the parts quickly, and packaging was EXCELLENT. You could tell the box took a beating in transit, but thanks to the great job packing, not a part was damaged or missing.

Thanks Norm!

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have updated the generic list.

I still have 12 GT wheels
Seats (1986)
console
suspension control arms front and rear upper and lower.
Axles auto and getrag 5 speed
sail panels
Wing spoiler.

So much more. Every single set of bolts from the cradle, to upper intake, to headlight switch, to fenders! All in baggies. Probably 30-40 pounds of bolts!
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have delivered and delivered parts every single day of the week, and I still get the strangest requests that have not repeated. Keep you needs coming my way.
Bakeys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BakeysSend a Private Message to BakeysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for:

- Bracket that mounts to the front of the dog bone and attaches to the block and head. (I have no idea what it's called.)
- Engine harness?
- Front radiator supports. (Go from the cross piece between the wheels, at a diagonal, and bolt to the bottom of the radiator support.

I'm sure I'll think of more.
PFF
System Bot
rkirkpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 engine harness)??

------------------
86 5 speed 2.5 Iron Duke
Notchback.

straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gt v6 only.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought many parts on several occasions and it has always been a great experience.
Straws is more than accommodating with your requests and he does an excellent job with pricing and packaging and getting things sent quickly! He is also very honest with his descriptions of the parts he is selling.
You cannot go wrong when dealing with him!

------------------
pat moody

straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have many, many parts available.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock