Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Fiero Warehouse Lip Spoiler (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Fiero Warehouse Lip Spoiler by Danyel
Started on: 02-09-2016 08:57 PM
Replies: 41 (2158 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 09-07-2021 08:34 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up for sale is this lip spoiler made for a FASTBACK ... these are now hard to find ...... I have a notchie so I wont need it .... 200$ USD shipped CONUS or Canada (Will trade for notchie tail lights and cash)

Photos of a Fiero Warehouse Lip Spoiler ... not mine but to give you an idea what it looks like.

Mine

Danyel
------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-09-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm interested. I have the tail lights too.

Rob
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested as well. PM sent
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent....
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Up for sale is this lip spoiler made for a FASTBACK ...

Danyel

Well now, if that ain't a looker.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here`s the one on my car.
They bolt on but I molded mine in.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

i'm interested. I have the tail lights too.

Rob

You have first dids ... send PM well start from there ..... this is NOT a bidding sale !!! I will go in the order of dibs... qwikgta your up first PM me

Note to all : I want cash or trade for notchie tail lights in near mint condition and a little bit of cash (value of the tail lights will depend on their condition and what you want for them of course... pics required. Once negociation is done will ask next dib if previous one dropped out and post here that he passed .... that way all is transparent....

Many PM' s received ... but dib list is what I will use .... thaks for all your offers
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
@TXGOOD Thank you for the pics .... sharp looking machine !!!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

@TXGOOD Thank you for the pics .... sharp looking machine !!!

Thanks, I figured maybe it would help you sell although it looks like they are waiting in line.
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Rob
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

PM sent.

Rob

replied
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Here`s the one on my car.
They bolt on but I molded mine in.

I have one of these, still in the box.
A quick question...

Are any mods required to the decklid or the spoiler if I just want to bolt it on? Are there any interference issues?
(I'm thinking the underside of the tips, and the tops of the fenders would be the likely places.)
Asking because I'm thinking about getting the spoiler and my spare decklid painted, and then assembling them and putting them on the car.
Don't want any surprises.

I'm sure that others might be wondering about this, as well.

Thanks!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I have one of these, still in the box.
A quick question...

Are any mods required to the decklid or the spoiler if I just want to bolt it on? Are there any interference issues?
(I'm thinking the underside of the tips, and the tops of the fenders would be the likely places.)
Asking because I'm thinking about getting the spoiler and my spare decklid painted, and then assembling them and putting them on the car.
Don't want any surprises.
I'm sure that others might be wondering about this, as well.

Thanks!

You just have to drill a couple of holes in the deck lid.
They fit very well though.
The under curve fits right along the slight curve of the decklid.
Mine was rubbing slightly when driving so I just had to adjust the stops that the decklid closes against but mine were kind of worn.
I would imagine if you have good ones you will have no problem.

snyderman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

I'll give you $200 CAD shipped to Ontario.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an "FYI"...

Always glad to see FW stuff in use.

As to the mods required and fitment issues: Yes, like TX said, you have to drill two holes in the decklid to bolt it on.

The ends that overhang the tops of the rear quarters, may indeed have to be "tweaked" to keep from hitting. It will depend on the individual car, (ever been wrecked/repaired, repainted,bondo added, trunk out of line, how tight the spoiler gets pulled down when installed, etc.), but provided everything is stock and in good shape, you may STILL have to shave some material off the bottom ends of the spoiler to achieve a "perfect" fit. Anything I've ever had experience with that was supposed to be a "one size fits all", usually wasn't.

One way to ensure there will be no "rub" would be to add a washer/spacer on the studs/bolts (they've been made both ways) between the bottom of the spoiler and the top of the decklid. This would hold the spoiler off the decklid by a couple MM which would increase the distance between the spoiler end bottoms and the quarter panel tops.

Easy way to deal with it, should it be a problem, is to stick one of those clear silicone "dots" that are used on windfoils for truck hoods to keep it from rubbing the paint, on the bottom of the spoiler ends so it can't contact the tops of the fenders.

Sorry to run on about it, but it IS a matter that needs to be looked at and dealt with when considering one of these spoilers.

Also like to add that these are still available from www.fierowarehouse.com as long as you are not in a hurry!

HAGO!
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,

PM sent.

Rob
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
qwikgta has decided to pass without offer on the lip spoiler adjustso3 your next PM me please ....4

regards
Danyel

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD and Sage...

Thanks to you both for the response. Much appreciated.

And Sage... I have always been impressed with the quality of FW (your) parts. I never have had to do anything major in order to install them on my car.

I'm sure whoever buys this spoiler from Danyel will be pleased.
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2016 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. It's nice to see a seller forming a line for all to see. Very professional. I thought for sure this part was sold.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2016 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Item has been sold and paid by Adjustso3 ...... thank you to all for the offers

Danyel
------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-14-2016).]

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel, I can't wait to get it.
PFF
System Bot
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The chin spoiler arrived safe and sound. Looks great and is gonna make a nice addition to my 87GT. Thanks again
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

The chin spoiler arrived safe and sound. Looks great and is gonna make a nice addition to my 87GT. Thanks again

Thanks ........... feedback left !!!
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After seeing the pics that TXGOOD posted - I had to have that spoiler!! I pulled the factory wing off of my GT right after I bought it, I was never a fan as I thought it didn't flow with the lines of the car. But the Fiero Fiberglass lip spoiler REALLY looks good.

I ordered from Doug at FF - was shipped the next day, and at my door within 2 days. VERY impressed. I can't praise FF enough, it's great to have Fiero vendors with great products, great service, and great communication.

So if you missed out on this one, Fiero Fiberglass still has them available.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

pcar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to get one of these spoilers but got no answer to an email or phone call. Now the website is taken down. Anybody know what's up?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcar:

...Anybody know what's up?

Tedd? Talked with Doug, lately?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40686 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by trivet:
I ordered from Doug at FF - was shipped the next day, and at my door within 2 days. VERY impressed. I can't praise FF enough, it's great to have Fiero vendors with great products, great service, and great communication.

So if you missed out on this one, Fiero Fiberglass still has them available.

Doug is Fiero Warehouse. Not to be confused with Fiero Fiberglass.
FF makes some nice pieces, but not this spoiler, unless it's just not on his web page.
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tedd? Talked with Doug, lately?

No, actually I haven't.

He gave me some orders last month and I'm still working on them.

Anybody wanting anything from Fierowarehouse will need more than the usual amount of patience.

trivet: You were obviously one of the lucky ones! Doug must have had a spoiler on the shelf that someone didn't come through on payment for. These (and all fiberglass parts from us) are made to order, and generally take a few weeks at best. Glad you got fast turn-around!

Yes, we are Fierowarehouse....not Fiero Fiberglass. Jimmy (Fiero Fiberglass) also runs a class A business and his parts are top notch, but we are two separate entities.

Try emailing Doug at dmkfiero@ovis.net with Fiero Parts Order in the subject line, and give him at least a week to respond. I know it's asking allot, but he stays busy 8 days a week! Seriously!

HAGO!

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

Just an "FYI"...

Always glad to see FW stuff in use.

As to the mods required and fitment issues: Yes, like TX said, you have to drill two holes in the decklid to bolt it on.

The ends that overhang the tops of the rear quarters, may indeed have to be "tweaked" to keep from hitting. It will depend on the individual car, (ever been wrecked/repaired, repainted,bondo added, trunk out of line, how tight the spoiler gets pulled down when installed, etc.), but provided everything is stock and in good shape, you may STILL have to shave some material off the bottom ends of the spoiler to achieve a "perfect" fit. Anything I've ever had experience with that was supposed to be a "one size fits all", usually wasn't.

One way to ensure there will be no "rub" would be to add a washer/spacer on the studs/bolts (they've been made both ways) between the bottom of the spoiler and the top of the decklid. This would hold the spoiler off the decklid by a couple MM which would increase the distance between the spoiler end bottoms and the quarter panel tops.

Easy way to deal with it, should it be a problem, is to stick one of those clear silicone "dots" that are used on windfoils for truck hoods to keep it from rubbing the paint, on the bottom of the spoiler ends so it can't contact the tops of the fenders.

Sorry to run on about it, but it IS a matter that needs to be looked at and dealt with when considering one of these spoilers.

Also like to add that these are still available from www.fierowarehouse.com as long as you are not in a hurry!

HAGO!

Is the Fiero Warehouse page gone? I can't get the links to work.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/

All I get is a message from COX that they can't find the page.
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works just fine for me. The problem must be on your end.
snyderman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've sent 2 emails and left a phone message in the last week and nothing. Either he's closed up or on vacation...
pcar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, thanks everyone. I'll be patient.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doug is Fiero Warehouse. Not to be confused with Fiero Fiberglass.
FF makes some nice pieces, but not this spoiler, unless it's just not on his web page.

You are correct - I ordered the spoiler from Fiero Warehouse - not Fiero Fiberglass. Don't know what I was thinking (or drinking)

Doug was quick to reply, and my spoiler was shipped the day after I ordered it. I DID ask before I ordered about the wait time - Doug told me he had one in stock, so the only wait time I had was the 2 days it took to ship it here. VERY happy with the product and service.

Also, no issues with the website for me, at work or at home.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

snyderman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pcar

Have you heard from Doug yet? I still haven't heard from him. Anyone know how to reach him? I want to buy a lip spoiler!
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
snyderman: P.M. sent
HAGO!
snyderman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2016 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Sage

Heard from Dave. He's alive an well lol

Thanks for your help
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by snyderman:

Hi Sage

Heard from Doug. He's alive an well lol

Thanks for your help

Fixed that for ya! :-)

No problem, glad he finally got back with you.

Now I just need to shift into high gear to get caught up with all this stuff! Please, anybody that's ordered from Fierowarehouse, be patient.
I do think there might be a problem with the old webpage though, it may be down for a while. Doug told me he is getting a new provider. The OVIS deal may be dead.

HAGO!
snyderman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Doug's new email is: fierowarehouse@comcast.net. The old one expired last month.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock