87 or 88GT for sale in Texas? by AGGTownTx
Started on: 02-03-2016 12:43 PM
Replies: 6 (302 views)
Last post by: BlueGT87 on 02-09-2016 02:18 PM
AGGTownTx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AGGTownTxSend a Private Message to AGGTownTxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So i need some help finding an 87 or 88 GT here in the north texas area, i've posted a thread before but was never able to follow through with any of the options. I'm a student and this will be my first project so any help would be much appreciated, Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2016 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AGGTownTx:

So i need some help finding an 87 or 88 GT here in the north texas area, i've posted a thread before but was never able to follow through with any of the options. I'm a student and this will be my first project so any help would be much appreciated, Thanks!

I willl have a nice 88 Formula up for sale soon but its far from a project and the price is not priced as a project.
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2016 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's all kinds of 86's right now. I do not see any 87' or 88's

Example : http://sanantonio.craigslis.../cto/5420953236.html
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These two on craigslist have been up for quite a while:

http://dallas.craigslist.or...=fiero%20gt&sort=rel

pastor Dennis

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2016 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got an 88 GT with about 54,000 miles in great shape except for paint.
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2016 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an '87 t top I'll give you a good deal on if you're interested.
BlueGT87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGT87Send a Private Message to BlueGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a blue 87 GT I may be willing to sell. It has 126000 miles on it. I purchased it about 10 years ago. I've been slowly restoring it but can't seem to find the time or money to put into it anymore. The interior is in good shape. I replaced the seat covers with Mr. Mike's covers. The only things the interior needs are ashtray doors, cigarette lighter and the correct turn signal stalk. The exterior needs the hood, fenders, windshield, side glass and front bumper cover replaced. I have replacements for each although the replacement bumper cover needs some work as well. The exterior also needs the sail panel windows replaced as well and the whole car needs to be repainted. Mechanically the car runs and drives and passes inspection. The engine has some idle issues and it does idle high at startup and settles down after warming up. The previous owner stated that the engine was replaced and has around 80000 miles on it. I believe some of the idle issues are due to the engine replacement and the lack of proper grounding. It does smoke a little at startup so it may need the valve seals replaced at some point. It has a 5 speed tranny. It shifts hard and I believe the clutch may need to be bled. The A/C needs to be put back together. I purchased a kit for it which included a new compressor, evaporator and orifice tube but the evaporator was incorrect and I never got around to getting the correct one.

So far I've replaced:
Seat covers
A/C compressor
Alternator
EGR tube
Spark plugs
Plug wires
Distributor cap and rotor
Catalytic convertor
Brakes, pads, rotors, calipers
Front shocks
Headlight motors
Headliner

I would like to get $3500 for it and that would include all of the extra parts I have including the 2 extra hoods, 2 extra front fenders, extra front bumper cover, windshield, door glass and 4 extra wheels. I am located just northeast of Austin about 30 minutes from downtown.

[This message has been edited by BlueGT87 (edited 02-09-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock