Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out a 87 GT, let me know what you need (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out a 87 GT, let me know what you need by straws
Started on: 01-29-2016 04:33 PM
Replies: 52 (1971 views)
Last post by: Dragonfish on 12-13-2017 02:02 PM
straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Revised 7/21/2017 and everything in this first message is accurate!!!!!!!

I have taken just about everything off the car. It is black with gray interior. Was 5 speed, AC, PW, PL, PMirrors, PTrunk , defogger

2.8 Motor goney. I have listed the Getrag assembly complete, AC system complete. I have taken every nut and bold loose and bagged and tagged them. Just ask for something from the EGR valve, to the bolt that holds the left upper control arm shaft on. Test me!

Send me what you want and where you are located, meaning Zip code. I will be on vacation first two weeks of August 2017 , just an FYI

[This message has been edited by straws (edited 07-21-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have replied to all PMs with phone number. Call me so we can discuss.
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2016 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2016 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2016 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about front lower control arms?
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M. sent.
RURC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Exhaust manifolds?
Front side marker lights?
Sun roof insert?
Nice floor mats?
Factory jack and wheel wrench?
Instrument cluster surround?
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radio trim bezel. With vents needed
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the trim that goes around the oil and battery gauges.

Assuming its Gray and not warped in the middle like mine.

Thanks

straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize to everyone. I had no idea there was no message sent to me telling me there was a response. I cannot easily navigate this site...I am having to search my own name and find this post to see responses. Even then, I cannot easily reply.

So if you need anything, email me a nstraws at hotmail dot com
PFF
System Bot
Edaw0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Edaw0Send a Private Message to Edaw0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent.
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have replied to everyone.
Gwhite18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the little black trim piece that goes around the cigarette lighter if you have it, and it isn't broken. like mine.
gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the left power mirror if still available
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent, looking for RIGHT (passenger) side power mirror!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

90turbo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 90turbo1Send a Private Message to 90turbo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for both rear fender liners

TRcrazy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRcrazySend a Private Message to TRcrazyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Front knuckle, PM sent
Nirvana1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nirvana1Send a Private Message to Nirvana1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cradle
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey folks...send me an email! No one on any of these posts sends any contact info, and I spend days replying to them without a response. Then when something is no longer available, you get upset. My email is in original post!

I am replying to everyone in turn.
Edaw0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Edaw0Send a Private Message to Edaw0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice meeting you and thanks for the deal.

Hey guys, he has quite a bit of stuff, feel free to buy!
PFF
System Bot
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are welcome, and like he says I have a TON of stuff.
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have tons of stuff. Short block, auto trans, cradle (guy above wanted it shipped), all interior, trim, body parts. Everything taken apart and ready to box and ship.
mionallen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mionallenSend a Private Message to mionallenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm
FieroCat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCatSend a Private Message to FieroCatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about parts needed.

------------------
My Fiero: 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, V6, 4-speed manual

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs answered
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent email as requested.

Mike Parker
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent email
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
boxes and boxes of parts remaining.
PFF
System Bot
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2016 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
folks, Sorry I have been missing a couple months. My wife had major surgery and I have been taking care of her and not playing with car toys.

I still have tons of stuff, and have given away tons too.

I have listed the nuts and bots which are organized and quite easily listed for you if needed.

I have a couple H frames in good condition. $100 you pick up. I have a 2.8 V6 that I have removed bolt on parts, but it is a running engine with no smoke for $100, I have a full Getrag with flywheel, all mounts, shifter and cables for $400.

There are ground effects, headlights, intakes, fuel rails with injectors, interior trim parts, AC parts, Alternator and engine and AC brackets, coolant tubes for V6 auto and 5 speed, and for the full length of the car front to rear. Wheels, full front suspension, A-frames, control arms, struts, springs, shocks, and everything that goes with all this. Just let me know.

I had to part our a couple cars due to total rot and title issues.

So far I have probable sold to 50 + people on this forum, and at least the same on ebay.
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2017 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have tons of stuff, see the original post. I find cars 2 days from the crusher, and try to salvage every single nut and bolt I can. I am not exaggerating on either thing. Ask for what you need or want option wise. Leather seats...got em. Mechanic fender cover that says Fiero...got one! Engine cradle rust free...got TWO!. Northern Florida!
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2017 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver side seat recliner handle?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have a shifter console in decent shape I would like to seed a photo of it? My current surround is good but the actual plate has a discolored spot on it and needs replacement since this is my backup show car.

Nelson
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you have a manual shift arm or shifter assembly?
rwholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwhollidaySend a Private Message to rwhollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need clean front side exhaust manifold shield for 86-88 v6

------------------
RobsMuse

rwholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwhollidaySend a Private Message to rwhollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rwholliday

10 posts
Member since Mar 2016
Looking for v6 H6 ac compressor rear (switch/plug side) bracket and bolts. Also need bolts for front bracket but not bracket.
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will reply to each of you tomorrow. I did not get any notifications from this, only private messages. Sorry.
87fiero2017

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the clamps that hold the pipez that run along gas tank
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock