New Beechwood GT Wheel For Sale! by Irrationable
Started on: 01-20-2016 11:57 PM
Replies: 9 (672 views)
Last post by: Irrationable on 02-06-2016 07:22 PM
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up for sale is a GT wheel recovered in beechwood leather by yours truly. The spokes and center hub are rust free and in great shape. However, please note that the plastic trim pieces are not included as they were too damaged to be salvaged. Asking $210 + shipping.

[This message has been edited by Irrationable (edited 01-25-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Marko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unbelievable craftsmanship.

Makes me want to take a sledge hammer outside, to my "perfect condition" 3 spoke original wheel, so I have a reason to buy yours.

I watched an episode of "How it's Made, Dream Car Edition" a while back, where they showed someone hand wrapping a wheel on a Bentley Continental GT.

Your work is on par, my friend.

That is beautiful.

------------------
Marko.

'85 SE 2M6 Muncie 4 speed.
a.k.a "The Rumble Seat"

Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marko:

Unbelievable craftsmanship.

Makes me want to take a sledge hammer outside, to my "perfect condition" 3 spoke original wheel, so I have a reason to buy yours.

I watched an episode of "How it's Made, Dream Car Edition" a while back, where they showed someone hand wrapping a wheel on a Bentley Continental GT.

Your work is on par, my friend.

That is beautiful.

Thank you for the praise! Its always nice to know that your work is well received. Should the day ever come that your wheel needs to be recovered, I would be more than happy to help.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2016 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still for sale
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2016 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice!

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Irrationable:

Up for sale is a GT wheel recovered in beechwood leather by yours truly. The spokes and center hub are rust free and in great shape. However, please note that the plastic trim pieces are not included as they were too damaged to be salvaged. Asking $210 + shipping.

Remember me...my offer still stands.
j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

j bf1

310 posts
Member since Dec 2011

Originally posted by Irrationable:

Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by j bf1:

PM sent.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Irrationable, PM sent!
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2016 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Irrationable, PM sent!

PM replied to!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock