WTB Rust free 4 cylinder notchback Fiero, Chicago area by tjthorson
Started on: 12-23-2015 10:41 AM
Replies: 3 (165 views)
Last post by: tjthorson on 12-29-2015 11:13 AM
tjthorson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2015 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjthorsonClick Here to visit tjthorson's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjthorsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all - Its been almost a year without a fiero, I'm looking to get back into another. I'm looking for what most people DONT want - a notchback car, bumperpad cars OK, manual trans preferred.

My only request is that it is clean (no rust holes in trunk) and that it runs and drives and interior isn't trashed. Seats and headliner needing replacement are OK. Looking to be around $1000.

PM me! I'm in the suburbs of Chicago. If its far away, Ill send a truck to get it, but Ill expect to adjust my offer accordingly.

Ideal car would be an 84 with minimal options and the 4.10 4 speed.

------------------
Todd Thorson
Current Fiero - NONE!
http://www.toddsplace.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tjthorson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjthorsonClick Here to visit tjthorson's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjthorsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised no one has notchie lying around that they don't want anymore. usually I see people unable to give them away....

------------------
Todd Thorson
Current Fiero - NONE!

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a spotless Indy up for sale and I am 4-5 hours from you. You don't even need to do any work to it....just get in and drive!
tjthorson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjthorsonClick Here to visit tjthorson's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjthorsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I have a spotless Indy up for sale and I am 4-5 hours from you. You don't even need to do any work to it....just get in and drive!

LOL..... I tried... We couldn't come together on price. I'm still hopeful Ill end up with it... (It's me, Todd!)

------------------
Todd Thorson
Current Fiero - NONE!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay