Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Ausfiero Custom Center Console Subwoofer Enclosure ($50 off until Sunday night!)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ausfiero Custom Center Console Subwoofer Enclosure ($50 off until Sunday night!) by OneSlowFiero
Started on: 11-28-2015 10:56 AM
Replies: 3 (413 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 12-07-2015 07:55 AM
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2015 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't figure out how to edit the title but the price is now $175 (down from $200) lol.

$175 - Ausfiero Custom Center Console Subwoofer Enclosure - This is a hard to find center console enclosure that was custom built by Ausfiero and ready to be wrapped in whatever your choice in materials to match your custom interior. Ships in a framed and reinforced box that is loaded with cushioning. There are fewer and fewer of these left floating around so don't miss your chance to own this serious interior and sound upgrade!

PayPal or Postal Money Order accepted!

[This message has been edited by OneSlowFiero (edited 12-07-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, haven't seen one of them in a long time.
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2015 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See guys! Even the maker of the product hasn't seen one in awhile! Excellent workmanship by the way. Price drop from $200 to $175. Make me an offer!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2015 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had one of those WAY back in the day. VERY good quality/fit. If I was going to keep my current Fiero, I'd buy it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock