Started on: 11-27-2015 08:48 PM
Replies: 27 (816 views)
Last post by: oldsoandso on 01-05-2016 10:53 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You like Fieros, you like Star Wars...NOW you can have the best of both AND wear it toO! But wait...Thats not all!

Im only printing these with white ink. You have T-shirt color options of dark almost black blue, light blue, light gray, & dark gray. Check out the photo.

Sizes = S, M, L, XL

The shirts are super soft, comfortable, and the ink will not wash out for a very long time. Here is a light blue on me.

For the first run I'm going to take orders until Friday December 4th. December 5th Ill print everything. If there is enough interest ill do another run. If not ill make a few of each size and stick them on ebay.

The cost is $24.99. Domestic shipping is on me. Canadians... we can work something out. If you order more than one shirt at once I will eat that extra shipping cost because I appreciate the business

Pay Pal $24.99 to Christophernamy@gmail.com
After you sent payment shoot me a pm with your name, address, the color you want, the size you want, and if you want the design on the front or the back.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 12-04-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sizes available?
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Standard sizes. If you need something special pm me.
lateFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2015 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I have tried twice to send money for shirts, but PayPal keeps responding with "We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal." No reason provided, just "can't send payment"???
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2015 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not happy with PayPal at the moment either. It's ridiculous how much of the cut they get. I wonder if there is a better way. If pay pal isn't your thing I take cash and checks as well. Whatever your comfortable with.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Paypal send it as friend/family member
they take no cut
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be awesome if everyone did that.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It'd be great if you could put Fiero Walker on front with Star Wars lettering
2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For copyright issues I would not suggest doing so unless you had permission by Disney since they now own the franchise.. you don't want a law suit. It would be cool but you need to go through the proper channels if the owner chose to do so.
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What size have you got on in the second pic?
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a size large my friend. Im 6ft 4" and 210lbs, slender athletic build. My chest size is ~40 under the arm pits.
PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

For Paypal send it as friend/family member
they take no cut

The sender then pays the fees. No matter what PayPal gets paid.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Horrible. Guess that's the coat of doing business :/ however you guys want to do it it fine.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well since Im from Canada I will eat the cost on my end since you are willing to pay for shipping
Only fair
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is amazing......well done.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quad... you are confusing me lol. Stop that haha. Shipping is usually around $6 domestic. Give me your address and Ill let you know how much I would tack on.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
Thank you da.slyboy.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok will do lol
I'll send you my details
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Self promoting bump. Just a few more days to order before my holiday schedule kicks in and things get crazy!

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 12-01-2015).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

The sender then pays the fees. No matter what PayPal gets paid.

Wrong. I deal with paypal alot.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you to the people who have ordered shirts from me so far
PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
URGENT UPDATE: I hope this is ok with everyone. I found a new t shirt supplier I would like to try out. They are offering what seems to be a better quality t shirt for the same price I'm buying them at now. I'm going to order everyone's shirt size, and color today from them. Looks like free next day shipping and its a Chicago based supplier so that works in my favor. Ill be able to do this in many more colors in the near future if it all works out. If I get the shirts and they are not what I expected Ill ship them back and go with what I originally planned. I'm letting you all know because while the style is very similar to what I have in the photos, the stitching might be a little different around the seems. Ill post pictures. If anyone has any concerns please just pm me. Thanks!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2015 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything will be shipped today or tomorrow. Depending on how late work goes.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything has been shipped out! Except one. I sent da sly check your pm's. There is a large amount of tracking information I need to send everyone. Im just going to individually pm a photo of the tracking numbers for you all. Shipping wasn't horrible going to Canada so that was a nice surprise. Now that I have my bearings maybe I can give a better price on future shirts. I've got some extra black xl's printed just in case anyone wants a few more.

Thanks guys. That was fun!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
Once you get them it would be neat to see photos of you all wearing them!
fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Looks awesome! Thanks, Chris!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woah, that was way quicker than I thought. Im glad you like it thank you!
oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2016 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
chris are you not making tee shirts anymore?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock