Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS : Fiero Fastback and Notchback Teeshirts and Hoodies (Men and Women)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS : Fiero Fastback and Notchback Teeshirts and Hoodies (Men and Women) by Gohabs93
Started on: 11-24-2015 11:42 AM
Replies: 6 (275 views)
Last post by: Gohabs93 on 11-29-2015 12:22 PM
Gohabs93

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gohabs93Send a Private Message to Gohabs93Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys!

I have made two designs (one for fastback and one for the Notchback ) . If you want to purchase a teeshirt or hoddie with the designs, you can got o the following links:

Fastback :

https://teespring.com/limited-edition-fastback

Notchback:

https://teespring.com/limited-edition-notchback

Let me know what you think or if you have any idea.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like both styles. Good job. I think I might actually order one. I've had to lay to rest a bunch of pre 2000 t-shirts this year and should really get some replacements for the next 15 yrs.
Gohabs93

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gohabs93Send a Private Message to Gohabs93Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! I plan to make a collection of designs and shirts. I currently considering many suppliers , since I want to be able to sell the teeshirts at a lower price. Teespring was the fastest way for me to get my designs on the market and have them ready before Christmas.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gohabs93, My self and several people from another car club that I am a member of have had some problems with Teespring in the past few weeks, I would do a trial order for yourself prior to selling the shirts as most of us ended up opening a paypal dispute against teespring. We all received our shirts but the prints were no where near what was advertised. They do not make the print bigger when the shirt gets bigger.. so although it might look like the image provided on a small sized shirt as soon as we fell into the Large or XL size the graphic became too small for the size of the shirt and made it looked out of proportion since they didn't upsize it.

However your graphic is much different then the one we were using and might not look soo bad even if the print doesn't get better. I like the designs, good work!

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 11-24-2015).]

Gohabs93

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gohabs93Send a Private Message to Gohabs93Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the advice! I have bought shirts from teespring before but did not have issues. I wear medium though. I will use another supplier (Scalablepress) i n the future, but it takes time to setup. I am setting up a Shopify store. I looked at what they ask for when placing order, they ask for the side of the print. So I believe that they will print the same size image on all shirts.

I created a logo for my hockey team, and when we went to Play it Again Sports (I was in Montreal then), they did screen printing and all jerseys had the same logo size (from small to extra large). I believe that it's to keep the cost down or else it will not be considered as bulk printing.

I'll email Scalablepress and ask.
Gohabs93

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gohabs93Send a Private Message to Gohabs93Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less than 3 days left! :P.
Gohabs93

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gohabs93Send a Private Message to Gohabs93Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
11 Hours left!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock