1988 GT - Only Needs Paint and Trim! - $3,950 by Rilian88
Started on: 11-17-2015 09:56 PM
Replies: 5 (1161 views)
Last post by: WhoDey on 12-31-2015 09:04 AM
Rilian88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rilian88Send a Private Message to Rilian88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I have not been very active here due to life taking different turns than those that would allow me to keep working on my Fiero.

I have a 1988 GT with just over 112k original miles. The engine was rebuilt recently (I have paper work). I have done a good bit of work to it. The interior is only a couple of small trim pieces away from being done. New carpet, fitted/aftermarket seat covers, shifter and knob, tachometer, headliner. (Also new are the shifter cables, tires, rotors, pads, rear calipers.) (New but not installed are, front Fiero and rear GT emblems, plexi-glass (with GT emblem) quarter windows) The front bumper and roof are from a 1986 because the original bumper was in rough shape, and the roof had an aftermarket sunroof. So the 86 parts bring the OEM sunroof and a complete bumper!

The only major work that needs done is the paint. The car is mostly sanded (currently working on that when I have time.) It was originally Red.

I would love to see someone who has more time be able to get it and paint it and love it!

I will have to get more pictures later. Text me at 70Six-5Three7-5NineFour6 (I am rarely on here.) for more information, I am located in North Georgia.

Door panels have since been re-installed!

[This message has been edited by Rilian88 (edited 12-31-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rilian88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rilian88Send a Private Message to Rilian88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price is negotiable! Let's talk!

Feel free to contact me for any more information. I still haven't had a chance to take more pictures but I will!
typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
your pics do not show.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dropbox links are invalid.
Rilian88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rilian88Send a Private Message to Rilian88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for fixed pics (hopefully)

Price is somewhat more negotiable than it was a month ago.

Happy New Year!
WhoDey

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhoDeySend a Private Message to WhoDeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you don't mind me asking but where did you get the fitted seat covers? I've been looking for some that were form fitting like what yours appear to be. Looks like you got a good start on things. If I was in the market for another one right now I would jump all over it! Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock