Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  L67 3800 Thermostat Housing Flange (Make your own housing)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
L67 3800 Thermostat Housing Flange (Make your own housing) by Fieroeddie
Started on: 10-25-2015 10:32 PM
Replies: 27 (1374 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 02-27-2017 09:49 PM
Fieroeddie

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have made flanges for the 3800 thermostat housing. It is 3/8 inch steel that has been water cut. The 2.8 or 2.5 housing will weld onto this flange. Selling them for 15 apiece plus 3 shipping. Paypal is epautoparts@yahoo.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
classic_cars

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for classic_carsSend a Private Message to classic_carsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received payments, both going out tomorrow. Thanks!
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my flange today
Looks great
Thx
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent / Payment sent.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2016 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment made 10/11/2K16. Still waiting for part. Let me know something. I'm ready to modify my t-stat housing.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2016 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent from Papypal account SifuJasonWalters@gmail.com on 10/15/2016, recieved email stating you were sending out on monday. checking to make sure everything ok......

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2016 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disregard previous post. The item arrived today. Go figure..

Real nice piece, Thanks.

Spoon

------------------

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2016 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MINE CAME TODAY AS WELL. THANKS GREAT PIECE.

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2016 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any update on my order....
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please refund my money...
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2016 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still no part or response here or through paypall.

filled claim through paypall

EDIT TO ADD-----I DID RECEIVE AND IT WAS A MIXUP ON MY END NOT HIS SO I CANNCELED MY CLAIM

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 12-03-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still for sale?
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Becarefull, I have went almost a month and still no part,communication or refund...

Had to get paypal involved to get my money back

EDIT TO ADD-----I DID RECEIVE AND IT WAS A MIXUP ON MY END NOT HIS SO DISREGARD WHAT I POSTED AND PURCHASE FROM HIM

Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, these are still available.

Fireboss, I wish you would have sent me a PM. My paypal is on an e-mail that I do not check frequently as the thermostat flanges are the only thing I sell. I usually just check my private messages if I do not see the listing on the first page. I sent your flange out about three weeks ago. I'm not sure where the receipt is now so I will have to trust your honesty with the Paypal dispute in saying if you received it. It was sent snail mail via a first class envelope. I will send you a PM to get this resolved.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM,I did receive it and it was my fault that I thought I haven't ...Sorry but it was my fault and not his.[size=3][/size]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011

Originally posted by fireboss:

please refund my money...

EDIT TO ADD-----I DID RECEIVE AND IT WAS A MIXUP ON MY END NOT HIS
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent and pm

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock