Parting Out and '86 Fiero GT- CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP by schrader
Started on: 09-30-2015 08:45 PM
Replies: 25 (936 views)
Last post by: oldsoandso on 11-06-2015 03:10 PM
schrader

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schraderSend a Private Message to schraderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a pair of leatherette seats in grey/black dualtone with red accents. They are in perfect condition. For 200 bucks plus shipping, I'll send em out to you. If you would like pictures, PM me your phone number and I'll send you some. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by schrader (edited 11-06-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
FieroCat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCatSend a Private Message to FieroCatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of steering wheel/condition? I may be interested.

------------------
My Fiero: 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, V6, 4-speed manual

schrader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for schraderSend a Private Message to schraderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's steering wheel is the basic black with the Fiero logo on the center and horn buttons on either side. It's clean as a whistle, but nothing much to look at.
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What color are the seats? Any pics?

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, in case you were unaware, to access your private messages you go here and there is a link on the bottom of the page.
//www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...ro&BypassCookie=true
schrader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schraderSend a Private Message to schraderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

What color are the seats? Any pics?

Seats are dual-tone black and grey with red accents (piping and Fiero logo). They are mint condition. If you want pictures, send me your number over a private message so I can text them to you.

yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about lower control arms?
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
2tone86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the d plates tosquare off the trunk?
88FIERO58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FIERO58Send a Private Message to 88FIERO58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the ECM if it's for a v6 5speed ??
schrader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schraderSend a Private Message to schraderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2tone86gt:

Do you have the d plates tosquare off the trunk?

What do you mean by this? Send pictures if you can
schrader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schraderSend a Private Message to schraderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

schrader

34 posts
Member since Sep 2015
Seats are still up for grabs. I'll do 300 bucks plus shipping for them. So to are a bunch of other random stuff. PM me if there is anything that you need. Include a picture of what you want if you can so I can make sure I'm grabbing the right stuff! Thanks!
schrader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2015 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schraderSend a Private Message to schraderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, 250 bucks plus shipping for the seats and they're yours haha. I had the buyer lined up, but he cut out last minute so I just want them gone. Again, they are Black/Grey dualtone with Red accents (piping and Fiero logo). They are superb condition, free of tears and even scratches. PM me if interested.
Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2015 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the sun visors? What color are they? I could use both... Shipping to 54448. Also shooting a pm. Thanks!
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2015 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4x10 speaker?
schrader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schraderSend a Private Message to schraderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 30+mpg:

4x10 speaker?

Nope, I've got a 12" kicker, a pair of Kenwood speakers that mount inside of the crossbar trim and a SoundStream controll box.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Need a motor mount bracket
PFF
System Bot
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smooth molding and front and rear turn signals

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP (sold)

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap
Upgrades in the works...turbos, injectors
and computer. (sold)

91 GMC Syclone 20k original miles

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
EARLY86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EARLY86GTSend a Private Message to EARLY86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a 5sp transmission and shifter with linkage...you said that you have the linkage, but do you have the 5sp too?
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2015 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
oldsoandso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about the trunk carpet ?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock