Chromadora wheels by Larryinkc
Started on: 09-29-2015 12:38 PM
Replies: 16 (803 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 12-29-2015 09:29 PM
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2015 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw these on craigslist, not mine, do not have any connection with them or seller.

http://atlanta.craigslist.o.../pts/5234256810.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chrissin712

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2015 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

Saw these on craigslist, not mine, do not have any connection with them or seller.

http://atlanta.craigslist.o.../pts/5234256810.html

Anybody near Atlanta willing to pick these up and ship them?
KennyC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2015 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyCClick Here to Email KennyCSend a Private Message to KennyCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really it looks like you need a TN member. It's posted to the ATL craigslist but lists Chattanooga TN as the location, phone number matches that too.

I actually see TN ads fairly common on the local craigslist, annoying, but guess they're hoping someone wants to drive the 5 hours each way (or more with traffic) to get something...
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2015 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a very good price if they are actual Chromadoras and not copies. However, it is likely cost considerably more to ship the rims and tires anywhere.

Nelson
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONEClick Here to Email NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It cost me right at $200 to have a set of 17 inch wheels with tires from Florida to Texas via ups.
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2015 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where ya gonna find center caps? And how much are you gonna have in them at that point?

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 09-30-2015).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

Where ya gonna find center caps? And how much are you gonna have in them at that point?

I could likely provide small center caps at fairly reasonable prices if someone actually needs/wants them. For a very unreasonable price I can also provide a complete set of large center caps.

BTW, I sent the listed seller an e-mail two days ago and have received no response as of this moment. The wheels look real but who knows where/how the pictures were acquired so you will need to be careful about a potential scam if you want to buy these wheels.

Nelson

dominic355

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I could likely provide small center caps at fairly reasonable prices if someone actually needs/wants them. For a very unreasonable price I can also provide a complete set of large center caps.

BTW, I sent the listed seller an e-mail two days ago and have received no response as of this moment. The wheels look real but who knows where/how the pictures were acquired so you will need to be careful about a potential scam if you want to buy these wheels.

Nelson

The ad does say he doesn't check e-mail often. May try to text him.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't into these cars that much when they were common and don't have a Mera or Ferrari clone, but looked around the net a bit for info on center caps while looking for some for an aftermarket set I need. Were the SMALL centers common to the Fiat that I see out there or are they unique? Did I read correctly that the original LARGE ones are mocked on a Fiero center cap? Sounds unlikely but thought I saw that.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't into these cars that much when they were common and don't have a Mera or Ferrari clone, but looked around the net a bit for info on center caps while looking for some for an aftermarket set I need. Were the SMALL centers common to the Fiat that I see out there or are they unique? Did I read correctly that the original LARGE ones are mocked on a Fiero center cap? Sounds unlikely but thought I saw that.

The original large center caps for the Chromadoras are about six inches in diameter and the small ones are about the size of a stock Fiero center cap. If you are really interested, I can provide some photos after I downsize them.

Nelson
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hnthomps

5445 posts
Member since Jul 2003
BTW, I finally got an e-mail from the seller and he told me that they were sold to someone from PA that paid him $275 (IIRC) to hold them until he could drive down to pick them up.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2015 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

The original large center caps for the Chromadoras are about six inches in diameter and the small ones are about the size of a stock Fiero center cap. If you are really interested, I can provide some photos after I downsize them.

Nelson

Sure I'd like to see what they look like if possible.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure I'd like to see what they look like if possible.

Which center cap are you talking about (large or small)?

Nelson
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Small. I've seen the large ones.
Thanks for any info.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Small. I've seen the large ones.
Thanks for any info.

Give me an e-mail address and I will send you some photos of both original and reproduction center cap decals.

Nelson
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 268
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2015 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageClick Here to Email RodneySend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He put them on eBay so I bought them. Hopefully one day I'll find a Mera owner that is need of a set. I can make some center caps for them.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

He put them on eBay so I bought them. Hopefully one day I'll find a Mera owner that is need of a set. I can make some center caps for them.

Rodney,

I also have two spare sets of Chromadoras if anyone has a real desperate need for a set.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock