Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  My shop for your Fiero !!! DISCOUNT!!!!!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
My shop for your Fiero !!! DISCOUNT!!!!!! by tntcary
Started on: 09-23-2015 06:00 PM
Replies: 15 (537 views)
Last post by: tntcary on 09-26-2015 08:25 PM
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2015 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey y'all,

Ok, we all here like to do most of our own work on our Fiero. Unfortunately we sometimes need help, or don't have the time, or just plain don't want to do the work anymore. Then we run into the problem of were the heck we can take our cars. Dishonest shops, techs that refuse to work on our cars, techs not understanding our cars or getting charged a crazy labor rate just to get the job done. This will never happen at my shop. We welcome your Fiero! We as a community need shops that know our cars.

We are a full service auto repair shop. We do everything. All my techs are ASE Certified and have actual hands on Fiero experience. Not only will we take care of your car but we will do it at a discount ,if you are a member here or a member of any Fiero Club. You guys get 38% discount on our normal hourly labor rate and the lowest price possible on the parts. If you want to bring your own parts you still get the same labor discount. I have 100% access to all parts needed for our Fiero, delivered same day to my shop on most parts.

Non-Fieros are welcome as well of course. Most of us own other cars besides our Fiero. You get the same discounts as well. Friends, family... who ever, as long as they drop your username here or your affiliation with a Fiero club they are discounted the same.

I wanted to offer this to our community. We have not had the best of luck with shops. I am not a privately owned shop, so you are extra protected by corporate blanket of guarantees. Bring us your cars and you will leave smiling.

I am the General Manager of Meineke in Marietta Georgia. My location is the ONLY Meineke authorized by corporate to offer these discounts. Warranty however is a 2 year 24k with nationwide guarantee on most work. Obviously if you choose for us to install a bone yard motor, then you get the suppliers warranty.

Just need an oil service and a cup of coffee, come see us.
Need a re-maned engine, come see us.
Need a full tune up, come see us.
Need a new headliner, come see us.
CUSTOM exhaust work, transmission, engine, cables, CUSTOM sound system install, whatever you need we do for your Fiero or non-Fiero.

Meineke
2455 Dallas Hwy SE
Marietta, GA 30064
770-499-9300

My street sign still says America's Service Station (shop that used to be here)
Corporate is installing new Meineke signage ASAP
I do have temporary banners in place showing new ownership of Meineke on the building itself.
Come see us and tell your friends.

Hours are 7:30 to 6:00 and closed on Sundays

Thanks,
Cary
GM
2455 Dallas Hwy SE
Marietta, GA 30064
Meineke
770-499-9300

One of my Fieros is parked outside, I only drive Fieros.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah! I might have to come and see you. (Don't need anything, ATM. Just for the hell of it.)
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2015 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Hah! I might have to come and see you. (Don't need anything, ATM. Just for the hell of it.)

That would be awesome! We are doing a 3.4 swap in my Black 87 getrag this weekend and going stage 3 clutch. I was able to get a stage 3 at the same price as OE, so why not? The 2.8 thats in it is a reman thats like 30k old, but it had broken manifold bolts form the PO soooo. Lets yank it and drop in my personal fav engine swap, might as well do it all while we are playing. Putting in a new Rack as well, copper bushing one for sure. No plastic for this baby. Haha. We are going to paint it next weekend, burnt metallic orange brother! Gonna be SICK !

Come on over for sure, have not seen you in a while. I can't wait to show one of my GS's your swap. He will die!

------------------

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, that's really cool! If I was in the area, I'd definitely stop by.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Hey, that's really cool! If I was in the area, I'd definitely stop by.

Thanks man, we'd be grateful to have ya.

------------------

Ursa

jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are not to far away from Jacksonville Florida.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jim94:

You are not to far away from Jacksonville Florida.

Not so bad at all. Been down to your neck of the woods many times to buy cars. Come on up and we will take great care of you.

------------------

Ursa

DirtyDawg

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DirtyDawgSend a Private Message to DirtyDawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been searching for someone to do a 3800sc swap, already have a donor just wondering how much it would cost. Been reading up on it just don't know if I want to tackle it, would be easier for someone with the right resources, equipment and tools. would you have a ballpark figure?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DirtyDawg:

Been searching for someone to do a 3800sc swap, already have a donor just wondering how much it would cost. Been reading up on it just don't know if I want to tackle it, would be easier for someone with the right resources, equipment and tools. would you have a ballpark figure?

Absolutely. I will shoot you a quote tomorrow for sure. PM me so I have your quote with everyone else's in one place. Thanks !!!

------------------

Ursa

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck to you in your new shop. With that attitude you will do well.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see new blood in the neighborhood.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cary, please check your PMs.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-26-2015).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks y'all. Just so everyone knows I am getting a lot of requests for quotes on swaps.
So this is what I'm doing. We decided to do my 3.4 swap from start to finish like I was a walk in customer. Hey man, swap my engine out. This way I can see the actual time it's going to take without me being involved with the swap. Like not building it up during the week and then knocking the actual pull and install out on a Sunday with me helping. This way I can give a set quote for 3.4 swaps. If you go by book time it's exaggerated and plain stupid.

I got 85% of parts needed for the build of the 3.4 the same day. Clutch and Dizzy actually came in today and I was shocked. I didn't expect those until Tuesday. So that changes the timeframe of customer completion up a ton. Waiting for two complete higher grade gasket sets to come in now. Might get them Monday. I was looking to get those Thursday as well. So they look to be getting to me way quicker too.

Obviously if it's a crate motor you want, you wouldn't pay build time and parts. But I want to do this the long way and clock it. Then clock the removal and install and quality control. This way we are giving the most true and accurate quote for y'all.

3800 swaps will just be added the parts and time of the extras needed with that swap over the 3.4 swap. Minus the starter relocate of course lol.

I like this idea and hope y'all do too. So hang on and wait for me to be a regular Joe Fiero this week haha. Then I will post quotes here after my techs agree it's fair.

Thank you everyone for all the awesome support and kind words!

------------------

Ursa

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 09-26-2015).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a great idea! Make sure you post pics of the process, from current to completion. You can do a thread on it.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

This is a great idea! Make sure you post pics of the process, from current to completion. You can do a thread on it.

Word. Thanks.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by Raydar:

Cary, please check your PMs.

You have a PM kind sir of our land of burbs and whatnots. Hahaha

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors