88 v6 complete exhaust by bkw88
Started on: 09-21-2015 04:19 PM
Replies: 4 (201 views)
Last post by: bkw88 on 09-22-2015 11:25 AM
bkw88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a complete V6 exhaust for either a GT, or formula from Y pipe to tips. Would prefer a formula exhaust. Can pick up. Michigan only please
Thanks
Brian
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as far as I know, there was no difference between the GT and formula exhaust.

I have an exhaust from my 86 V6 and my formula, and except for the converter being cut out of the formula, they are identical.

I would just have a local shop build one
good luck
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

as far as I know, there was no difference between the GT and formula exhaust.

I have an exhaust from my 86 V6 and my formula, and except for the converter being cut out of the formula, they are identical.

I would just have a local shop build one
good luck

The GT has the big chrome tips, but yes.....an '88 Formula exhaust is essentially the same as an '88 GT exhaust. Both are different from your '86 exhaust though.....the down pipe and how it bends around the cradle are different. You could certainly use an early exhaust on an '88, and vice versa, but they are different.
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple 88 V6 exhaust systems but the cat has been cut out and no tips. They are both out of low mileage cars and are in great condition. The catalytic converters cut out carefully so a straight pipe or replacement cat can be clamped in place of the cat. I am located 5 miles south of the Michigan border in Indiana. $100 PM me if interested.
bkw88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The formula exhaust has different tips than gt. Both will fit

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock