WTB 88' "Dot Matrix" trim bezels by Loudandfast13
Started on: 09-05-2015 10:20 PM
Replies: 11 (301 views)
Last post by: Loudandfast13 on 10-08-2015 05:28 PM
Loudandfast13

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2015 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of 88' Formula/GT interior trim panels. I will buy individual pieces too If you don't have the set. I have an okay looking one for around the speedo but I need the radio, center gauge and 5-speed trim panels from an 88'. THESE MUST BE THE DOT MATRIX STYLE PANELS FOUND ONLY ON 88' CARS!!!
Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2015 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete set. Let me dig them out & double check the condition, but IIRC they're in great shape. How's $50 + shipping sound?
You can PM me or email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 09-05-2015).]

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have most of a set, I think everything except oil/volts.

I would be willing to trade for the machined silver finish ones in the same condition
bkw88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for just a auto surround for 88. Must be nice. I have a few, but none are in very good shape. If anyone has one that would be great. Let me knowthanks Brian
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bkw88:

I am looking for just a auto surround for 88. Must be nice. I have a few, but none are in very good shape. If anyone has one that would be great. Let me knowthanks Brian

I need that one too. I think the shifter bezel takes the most abuse! I have duplicates for the speedo and tach, the aux gauges and the radio surround, all in perfect shape, but still can't find a nice shifter bezel.

Some day!

Loudandfast13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs replied!
Loudandfast13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2015 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!!!
Loudandfast13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody???
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loudandfast13:

Anybody???

In your last email you said you'd take mine, but I never heard back from you. I thought I priced them super cheap for a quick sale...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$50.00 is a screaming deal! I paid over $100 for just a couple pieces of them!!!
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It took me years to find a perfect set of 88 dot-matrix, (all four parts). Usually the centers are broken out, or the corners are cracked. Speedo ones are usually great shape, unless the idiot removing them screws up, but the shift/auto one is tough to find in good shape. Radio is hit-or-miss and of course the Aux Gauge is almost impossible because if its being parted, you parting a GT/Formula and that does not happen often. I'd only part with my set for $100, so finding them all for $50 is a great deal. When at the junk yard if I find an 88 I take the dot-matrix regardless of the shape, because its so tough to find.

Good luck

Rob
PFF
System Bot
Loudandfast13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Loudandfast13Send a Private Message to Loudandfast13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
Yours were from an automatic and I still NEED the 5-speed trim. I'll most likely still buy them from you anyway.
I'll email you.
Thanks.

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

In your last email you said you'd take mine, but I never heard back from you. I thought I priced them super cheap for a quick sale...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock