86/87GT parts for sale by DLCLK87GT
Started on: 09-02-2015 08:12 AM
Replies: 2 (317 views)
Last post by: DLCLK87GT on 12-20-2015 07:10 PM
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for this to go;
First, I thought a member was coming to get it and then he disappeared. Then a local guy wanted it but come to find out I need to get a duplicate title from the PO. Not impossible but I'd rather not spend the time. SO;
First let me say I have no time to part this out, if you're local and want to come get parts let me know what you want and your best offer. Ridiculous low ball offers will be ignored.
After that I'll entertain offers for small parts that'll fit in pre-paid USPS shipping boxes.
Here's the link to the roller I wanted to sell. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/072211.html
I also have most of the parts to convert a notch to a GT; rear clip, trunk, rockers, fenders, rear lower quarters, front & rear bumper covers, trunk D panels, trunk gasket and misc mounting hardware. GT package pick up only, make offer.
OR if you're local, have the time and want to part it out yourself I'm sure we can come up with a deal that will make both of us happy and you some extra cash.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 09-02-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
supersport623

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

Do you have a clean passenger side aero rocker panel? How much?

Thanks, Mike
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2015 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anybody want this just come take it....PLEASE!!!
I JUST WANT IT GONE!!!!!
I pulled some parts since the pictures were taken so consider it just a roller. cradle and suspension back in so it will roll onto a trailer

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock