For sale: 1986 Fiero GT 4 spd restoration project/upgrade by perry rhodan
Started on: 09-01-2015 08:14 AM
Replies: 6 (524 views)
Last post by: perry rhodan on 09-12-2015 12:50 PM
perry rhodan

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to sell my Fiero project. My life objectives are changing, so no time anymore. I own this GT since 1994. Was stored since 1997. An engine failure cause me to store it. Since I decided to go the restauration route. I started to dismatle it . Mostly the body was dissasembled partially. I purchased several parts for the project, so I have many many brand new OEM parts, used spare parts, aftermarket parts and so on. Was supposed to replace the old tired 2.8 by a GM Grand Am 3400 with a Vortec V1 SC. Engine mod similar to Fierosound member GT. The 4 spd tranny was rebuilt before the storage so it have roughly 2000 miles on it. The chassis is in excellent condition. Some very light rust. The car was lightly smash at the rear before I purchase it, but that was not apparent until I dismantled the rear facia. The impact bar was V in shape and some minor damage on the crush zone/ impact bar holder.

I want to sell the complete project, as a big lot. 3500US$

Heres what you get ( list will be updated), parts listed after the car are part that was not installed on it originally.
1986 Fiero GT 4 spd, 125000mi( engine failure), complete car partially dismantled.
Used 5spd Getrag tranny
New HP Design Lightning Evo 18" wheels
ST lowering spring set (1.5" drop) brand new
Extrude honed plenum and intake runner (used)
Darrel Morse bored Holley Throttle body (used)
FOCOA headers (used need some repair)
Getrag 5 spd shift cable (NEW OEM)
Dew wipes ( LH/RH NEW OEM)
Complete performance sound kit ( used )
OEM GM/Pontiac 1989/1990 CD/Equalizer radio (used)
Complete Fiero cruise control kit with excellent condition vacuum canister and wiring harness (used)
Cruise control/flasher stalk ( NEW OEM)
Front KONI adjustable shock (NEW)
Headliner fabric roll (NEW)
Rust free front and rear impact bar ( used )
Rust free driver seat slider guide
Rebuilt headlight motors
Bosch headlight bulb and housing kit
Vortec V1 supercharger ( used need attention)
GM 3400 shortblock with 15 000 miles ( come from a Grand Am Ram Air 2003 )
GM 2.8l block (used state unknown)
Cadillac self dim mirror
Holley side scoop (used)
Engine damper (OEM NEW)
Steering damper (NEW)
Engine support (set NEW )
Rear wheel bearing/hub assembly (NEW)
Rust free side marker metal support
Rear quarter fastback GT windows replica (LORI replica) NEW
Rear quarter fastback GT windows OEM passenger side like new no cracks
Metal battry support (OEM NEW)
Taillight lenses (NEW FIEROSTORE)
Rear trunk gasket (NEW OEM)
Doors and trung lock barrel with key (NEW)
Coolant pipe undercar clamp and support (NEW FIEROSTORE)
1 complete seat with headrest integrated speaker and 1 backrest (used)
DIS ingnition coil and cable ( NEW )
2bars MAP sensor ( used come from turbo sunbird)
2 RPM from turbo Sunbird
Cherrybomb muffler
2 spare doors

Several body part in double and triple ( front fender, front facia, door, rear GT clip, GT ground effect , center console, dash instrument pod , plenum, headlight mecanism ect)

More part to come
Picture to come or on request.

[This message has been edited by perry rhodan (edited 09-08-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
perry rhodan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Revised price: 2700us$
perry rhodan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look like complete car with extraparts are not very sought after.

Perfect project car . Lots of NOS parts. Some new parts from Fierostore ( like taillight lenses and coolant pipes clamps ) and some complete kits from original OEM options ( like cruise, Performance sound). 800$ value brand new wheel set. Two spare engines (2.8 and 3400) , a low miliage rebuilt 4spd and a spare Getrag. Need somedy who will take care and love her.

Nobody interested?

[This message has been edited by perry rhodan (edited 09-09-2015).]

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You actually have a decent deal going, but for me and many others I'm betting your location is hampering the sale. But here's a free bump.
perry rhodan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Youre right. I was aware of that sad reality. Thanks formthe bump :-b
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by perry rhodan:

Look like complete car with extraparts are not very sought after.

Perfect project car . Lots of NOS parts. Some new parts from Fierostore ( like taillight lenses and coolant pipes clamps ) and some complete kits from original OEM options ( like cruise, Performance sound). 800$ value brand new wheel set. Two spare engines (2.8 and 3400) , a low miliage rebuilt 4spd and a spare Getrag. Need somedy who will take care and love her.

Nobody interested?

Patience Perry, patience.......You've got some good stuff and will likely make out better for yourself by selling off individual pieces.....It may take some time, but you've waited this long, so......

GLWS
perry rhodan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats because I'm in the process of selling my house and I dont want to move all this to the other place. Thanks for the encouraging words though :-)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock