last and final name your price sale by Wayne Renninger
Started on: 08-30-2015 04:45 PM
Replies: 30 (872 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 09-09-2015 06:18 PM
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cleaning out the inventory for the last time! Anything and everything, all years, body parts, trim, interior,wheels,tires, if you need it ask, Make fair offers and it's yours plus shipping from Allentown Pa.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any new NOS stuff?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an unwarped gray center console glove box?
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pass side sail window / panel??
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still lookin' for that really nice white drivers door skin from any model or year. Got one?
Wittendorf1986

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need headlight backings shell for each side and right hand headlight motor assembly
bkw88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gray 88 auto shift surround?????
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a really clean set of seat belts in either Beechwood or Tan, and I could also use a HVAC/radio surround that is not warped....PM me if these items are in your inventory
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drivers door smooth molding with clips?
mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wayne Renninger:

Cleaning out the inventory for the last time! Anything and everything, all years, body parts, trim, interior,wheels,tires, if you need it ask, Make fair offers and it's yours plus shipping from Allentown Pa.

I could use a grey left side a-pillar trim panel, intact grey 5 speed shift console and surround and a grey glove box console

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

supersport623

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a Passenger Side Aero Rocker Panel

Also looking for the small fasteners that hold down the GT engine Vent Grills
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the black lower air dam for an aero bumper. Have one?
Solero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoleroSend a Private Message to SoleroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the trunk release/rear window defrost switches and surround.
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a hood and a GT front bumper for an 86-88?

I would prefer if it is silver/gray but if not I would still buy it. I need one of each in good condition or better.
Darkman71

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darkman71Send a Private Message to Darkman71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for Plenum bolts do you have them??
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
has anyone heard back from him?
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I haven't.
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the black air dam on the 88 coupes/formulas and the plastic tray that goes under the radiator. let me know if you have them.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Nope.

johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wayne is well know and thought of in the Fiero world. That said, I got a hold of him a couple of times over the last couple of to try to buy parts I needed but both times after a a few E-mails back and forth, I never heard back from him. He isn't to far away from me and offered me the chance to go down to him to pick the parts up, and when I replied, with a couple of dates I could go to him I never heard from him again.

I hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't count on him coming through on these parts.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word on that dark gray console glove box?
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see the point of posting for sale items when this guy can't even follow up. What gives?

Wayne has done this more than 3 times.
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you have a spare aero nose emblem kicking around?
(Fiero or Fiero GT, either is fine)
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

I don't see the point of posting for sale items when this guy can't even follow up. What gives?

Wayne has done this more than 3 times.

DING DING !!! Winner!!
Inferno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This kind of page member should be banned from the Mall section.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is still paying attention to this cause I got an email !! If you can't guess ... We don't get along ... But he is still here and he does have good parts just wish he would follow up after the first post ...
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got an email response to my first inquiry, wanting to know which shade of gray glove box I needed, but nothing since.
Wayne Renninger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Hardpact is so smart, maybe you should explain to everyone how you screwed my customer by selling an engine you said was rebuilt that wasn't , you bad mouthed me about my abilities, yet it was you that cheated me! As far as my responding to posts, I was on vacation without my computer for 2 weeks. I don't ship to Canada and did respond to some of the posts. To the others I was looking for quality of their requests before answers. I will be in contact with them.
coffeeron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coffeeronSend a Private Message to coffeeronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
need 1988 egr valve rflorka6204@comcast.net
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always known Wayne as a man of honesty and integrity. He works a full time job so Fiero parts are a sideline but he has always returned my communications. When I purchased parts from him they have always been in good usable condition.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock