FOR SALE 86-88 GT TURBO SCOOPS WITH WINDOWS by Robertzep2
Started on: 08-27-2015 01:25 PM
Replies: 19 (788 views)
Last post by: Robertzep2 on 08-31-2015 04:50 PM
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD Aug31, 2015
Up for sale is a pair of unused never installed Fiero GT Turbo Scoops with windows. These elusive panels replace the stock GT quarter-windows.
The GT Turbo Scoops come with 2 fiberglass panels and suggested fitting instructions. Each scoop features a gelcoat finish and should be painted to match your Fiero. No cutting required. Light prep work may be required for the perfect fit to your car.
I am taking the best offer for these. So, a couple of rules... no one is claiming dibs on these, unless you are the best offer. You can either post in this thread your offer or PM me it. I will let everyone know the best offer so this is fair. These are quite sought after and were expensive new; so no low ball offers please.

[This message has been edited by Robertzep2 (edited 08-31-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Ball Park on the Price that you would like to get out of them?
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

A Ball Park on the Price that you would like to get out of them?

I am kind of wanting to see what the market will bare. Make an offer and start the ball rolling...
ccrook19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, at the time of this post highest bid is $350.00 shipped. I did not mention that I would prefer + shipping, but let's see where this goes and determine shipping then.
-Robert
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
350 is a little bit too rich for my blood however if that deal falls through I will be willing to come up some on my bid. I have cash in hand ready to pay.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like 'em but I wouldn't pay $350 for 'em. You know PFF has an auction sub forum, right?
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I like 'em but I wouldn't pay $350 for 'em. You know PFF has an auction sub forum, right?

Well Monkeyman, It is all about what someone is willing to pay... and you must not want them that bad, but others do. Yes, I know about the PFF auction. If you look historically no one buys on that method. I would say with my feedback on this forum; I understand how it works, but thanks for informing me.

[This message has been edited by Robertzep2 (edited 08-28-2015).]

Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Robertzep2

233 posts
Member since Oct 2012
As of this morning highest offer is $425.
-Robert
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's great when someone cleans out the attic and finds treasures like this to sell! not in the market but wishing you luck on the sale. have seen a number of people asking about these in the last few months so you should do well.

what other new parts might be coming up for sale?
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Afternoon update: top offer $500 shipped.
-Robert
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was against the forum rules to run an "auction" like this. Careful you don't get in hot water over it.

Not trying to flame you or give you a hard time. You apparently just did know any better.

*EDIT* for those that might see this thread and be misinformed into thinking there was no rule... This is where I got it from. It might not be a hard rule, but since this is Cliff's board and he wrote the following comment. I interpret his comment to mean that he prefers to sell for a fixed price in the mall. I might be wrong but out of respect for the site owner and my appreciation for letting us hang out here, I'll do my best not to do anything that would go against his wishes. Most other forums I belong to strictly forbid it. It doesn't seem to be entirely forbidden here.

Per "da rules"...
"When should I use The Mall and when should I use PFA?"
If you need to sell it fast, or when you want to sell it for a fixed price, you can sell your items here in The Mall. If you're not in a hurry, and you want to sell it to the highest bidder, you can start an auction on PFA.

Glad they sold, and for good money too.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 09-05-2015).]

Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

I thought it was against the forum rules to run an "auction" like this. Careful you don't get in hot water over it.

Not trying to flame you or give you a hard time. You apparently just did know any better.

OKAY... to everyone who thinks this type of sale is against the forum rules; go read them! There is nothing about accepting the highest offers for an item. I thank everyone for their concerns though.

[This message has been edited by Robertzep2 (edited 08-28-2015).]

Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Robertzep2

233 posts
Member since Oct 2012
Market correction: Highest offer $450.00
-Robert
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I am going to accept the highest offer on these at 9:00 PM EST, tomorrow Sunday August 29. I wanted to let the weekend crowd have a shot at these. Current highest offer is still $450.00 shipped.
-Robert
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The $450.00 offer has pulled out of the sale. If you have made me an offer before that one please reconfirm your bids and interest to me.
Thanks,
-Robert
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Robertzep2

233 posts
Member since Oct 2012
Current high offer is $460 shipped.
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These Scoops are SOLD. Thanks everyone for your interest.
-Robert

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock