WTB rear left fender liner by couldahadaV8
Started on: 08-23-2015 06:39 PM
Replies: 8 (131 views)
Last post by: couldahadaV8 on 08-30-2015 10:03 AM
couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the plastic fender liner from the driver's side rear wheel well.

As it is not something that can be shipped easily, it would be great if someone in the Toronto/Mississauga area has one. I could buy it or trade for it; I have a bunch of Fiero parts that might be useful.

Rick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll have to state which rear bumper you have. The liners are specific to them.
couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea what bumper it had. It has a Dino body on it. It may not really matter anyway, since the ones I have for the other wheel wells don't match up with the Dino body and will need work to finish them up. I'll have to modify all of them.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you dont find locally let me know ... I am in Levis, Quebec and have a couple
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel. I happen to be in Quebec right now. But I'm in St. Eustace which is pretty far from you. Appreciate the offer. I'll contact you if I don't find anything local.

[This message has been edited by couldahadaV8 (edited 08-24-2015).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by couldahadaV8:

Thanks Danyel. I happen to be in Quebec right now. But I'm in St. Eustace which is pretty far from you. Appreciate the offer. I'll contact you if I don't find anything local.

No problem .... take care

Danyel
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good evening,

Please email Anthonycutlass6@yahoo.com with your needed part in the subject line, I will respond with a picture.

Anthony
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a few different styles here.

Thing about the rears is they come in two pieces. So you can mix and match. Or even separate for easier shipping. Shipping should be easy as they can be somewhat rolled up a bit. And a very light.

couldahadaV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to take a look at what I have and what I need. The right rear that I have is 1 piece. I think it is from an '85. I have another 2 piece one that I think is from an '84. If it is a 2 piece that I need then that makes it easier to ship one.

[This message has been edited by couldahadaV8 (edited 08-30-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock