FS - Mint OTC 4000E Diagnostic Scanner by FieroMeister
Started on: 08-23-2015 12:18 PM
Replies: 5 (222 views)
Last post by: Carl Calderone on 08-23-2015 08:53 PM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterClick Here to Email FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a mint condition OTC 4000E (Enhanced) diagnostic scanner for use on OBD I GM, Ford & Chrysler vehicles.
This is the same tools that the GM Dealers and all of the Auto Maintenance Shops used to work on OBD I vehicles.
I’ve used this mostly on the 20+ Fieros that I’ve owned over the years, always with excellent results. Really takes the guesswork out of diagnosing problems. The cartridge and manual say it’s for up to model year 1990, but, it came with the supplement for 1991 and I, and other users have never had trouble using it on vehicles up to 1995. If you need cartridges for other years and/or auto makes they are plentiful on the internet. It comes with everything that you see in the pictures below, including the 3 cables for GM, Ford & Chrysler vehicles, large instruction manual, hard case and the software cartridge. It also comes with a Snap-On Tools Scan Gra-Fix software package that came with it. I never used it so I can’t really say much about it other than it is from Snap-On so is probably pretty good.
I don’t think you’ll find one of these in better condition than this set. The hard case has really helped to protect this stuff over the years. No cracked or dimpled keys, no scuffs or scratches, pretty much as new. Only has a few smudged fingerprints courtesy of friends that I have let use it over the years. They never seem to care for stuff as much as I do, but, they’re friends, so, you let it slide!!
The manual is very detailed and there are also dozens of great tutorials and tips on You Tube.
Asking $185 packed, insured and shipped to your door (CONUS).
Here are the pics………….

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneClick Here to Email Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD ! PM me with your paypal info
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterClick Here to Email FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carl Calderone:

SOLD ! PM me with your paypal info

Carl, thanks for the interest in another of my items. I posted this scanner here and at the Corvette Forum. I already have 3 interested parties and I'll add you to the list at #4. I've asked for quick confirmation from the others so I should be able to get back to you soon.
Carl Calderone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneClick Here to Email Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes sir !!! I have my smart phone in hand and I can wire the money on the spot !
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterClick Here to Email FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pending payment it looks like the scanner is sold.
Thanks to all that expressed interest.
If the deal falls through I will post here.
Carl Calderone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneClick Here to Email Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RATS!!!!! Foiled again Batman.......

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock