Started on: 08-22-2015 04:44 PM
Replies: 6 (177 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 08-26-2015 12:51 PM
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a functional stock cruise control module that will work with either an 87 or an 88. The module that I need is the electronic portion that is installed in the main compartment, not the part installed in the engine compartment. I want this as a spare so the price needs to be reasonable. With three vehicles that have the stock cruise control, I will eventually need one and would prefer to have it on hand to minimize down time for a car.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 08-23-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am surprised that nobody has one of these units for sale. Bump to the top.

Nelson
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you dont find state side let me know I have a couple of them
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you contacted the Las Vagas Fiero Club/Yard or The Fiero Warehouse? They may have the part you need.

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cajun:

Have you contacted the Las Vagas Fiero Club/Yard or The Fiero Warehouse? They may have the part you need.

I can likely also get it from the Fiero Factory but hope that I can help out an individual who wants to sell one as well as myself.

Nelson
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're not in a hurry, I'll have one in a couple of months- swapping out to electronic cruise, but doing it as part of the 3800 swap.

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) T460e.

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darbysan:

If you're not in a hurry, I'll have one in a couple of months- swapping out to electronic cruise, but doing it as part of the 3800 swap.

At this point I am not in a big hurry. If one of mine dies on me I that situation might change. Let me know when yours will be available and what you want for it.

BTW, I have a successful installation of a Rosta aftermarket cruise control on a 3800 that has been running for about five years.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock