Misc. Pontiac items for sale... by Kitskaboodle
Started on: 08-10-2015 11:56 PM
Replies: 6 (392 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 08-11-2015 10:46 PM
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all, I have a few Pontiac items for sale:

1) 87-88 headlight module / $35 + shipping (SOLD )

2) 86-88 GT horn spring assembly / $5 + shipping (have two available)

3) Late 80's Firebird Trans- Am fender vents (1 pair) Very good condition & includes plastic screens and mounting hardware. Great for projects! $25 + shipping (sale pending)

4) Fiero battery shield / good to excellent condition & very clean. / $14 + shipping

5) Pontiac arrowhead logo center caps. Plastic with aluminum overlays. $20 for the full set + shipping.

6) Pontiac dealership ordered clock/calculator/timekeeper. Comes complete in original tin container with instructions. Has Pontiac arrowhead logo on top of clock case. Good condition! / $15 + shipping

7) Pontiac Grand Prix "GTP Supercharged" fender/trunk badges . Beautiful chrome & grey granite combination. Very thick and heavy. Probably from an early 90's GTP. Excellent condition! $12 + shipping ( I have two available)

8) Aftermarket power window switches (1 pair) Good condition- includes original mounting screws. Rockers are in great shape, are very clean but do have "unevenness" of grey color. This is a common problem for these rockers. $20+ shipping

Please send me a PM if you want pics or for any other questions. PayPal preferred.
Thanks, Kit

Update : (newly added items below )
9) Indy 500 Souvenir book / 1989 edition / very good condition! / $7 + shipping

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 08-11-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for Item #1
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's replied to.
On another note...I am not able to host pics here with my present phone.
So if you want pics you need to give me an email address to send them to.
Thanks, Kit
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Item #1 is still available and is in working condition I'd like to buy it.. let me know. Thanks

------------------

AKA. FieroAlex

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

If Item #1 is still available and is in working condition I'd like to buy it.. let me know. Thanks

Thank you for your interest. Headlight module is now sold.
Regards, Kit
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on #7 logos
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DK customs...you are next in line after one other person. I'm waiting for them to respond at this time.
I'll let you know.
Kit

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock