WTB white driver side door skin in excellent condition by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 08-10-2015 10:50 PM
Replies: 5 (216 views)
Last post by: Rsvl-Rider on 09-03-2015 07:33 PM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-------------------------
Edit and Bump!

Still looking for a white (or very nice paintable) drivers side door skin in excellent condition. I am informed that any skin can be adapted to work whether it is from a GT (with or without the lower molding), a Formula (with or without the decal) or a coupe. No cracks, scratches or gouges please. Preference given to a skin with very nice white paint. Will also consider a very nice undamaged door to repaint.

Also open to trades. I've got some nice stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a really nice white shiny door skin for my new 87 GT. Looks like original white factory paint but has some issues around the door handle. One with the lower gray trim is preferred.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 08-17-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

PM sent.

I responded to your PM...
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2015 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you dont find state side ... I do have complete door skins but in black & grey trim or blue and grey trim and red & grey trim ... all off of 87 GTs
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2015 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still looking for white but might take another color in excellent condition to repaint. GT, Formula or coupe.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump again. Still looking for that white door skin.

I found one locally from a 88 Formula but the shade was off. The skin from the Formula looked "whiter" than the paint on the 87 GT. Anybody know if they used a different shade of white between these models / years?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock