1987 Fiero GT 3800 turbo project car by Mokkan
Started on: 08-06-2015 03:13 PM
Replies: 9 (1220 views)
Last post by: FieroMontreal on 10-27-2021 10:24 AM
Mokkan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2015 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,

After debating whether to sell or keep my project car, I've decided to sell because I'm going to school and won't be able to store the car.

I've had the car for several years, started working on it as project car then ran into some finanical problems and haven't been able to finish. Most of the work was done by FieroX at FTW Motorsports in Wichita KS.

Engine is an L26 bottom end with a L67 top end with custom intake. Engine is already installed, needs fuel injectors and fuel rails and wiring done. Has complete Fiero and 3800 wiring harness. Transmission is an automatic from a 2000 Buick Avenue, has 20K miles on transmission with a shift kit.

Has black carpet, black trunk carpet, Rodney Dickman hood strut, front battery relocated, Mr. Mikes seats, 17" Axis Reverb wheels, new decklid.

Also comes with 11.25" RCC brake kit, Angel hood vent, Fiero Warehouse sage notched spoiler.

Car is located in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada. Car holds a clean US title from Illinois. Car has never been registered in Canada but all paperwork from the Canadian border is present.

Asking $1000

PM me for contact information. Thanks.

- Thomas

[This message has been edited by Mokkan (edited 10-26-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to part with anything from the car?
Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

Not really looking to part anything with the car as I don't have the time or means right now to do so. I'm going back to school in Ottawa and would prefer it to be sold as-is with everything.
Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Reduced price to $3000
Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Summer bump. I am now asking $2000. I will be changing the title over from Illinois to Ontario soon.
Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2016 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump
Mokkan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2021 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MokkanSend a Private Message to MokkanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any interest in this? If not, it’ll probably go to the junkyard.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2021 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mokkan:

Is there any interest in this? If not, it’ll probably go to the junkyard.

I am extremely interested in some parts off the car.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2021 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should really post this on the "Ontario Fieros" facebook page

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock